• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah he looks really good. A little heavier but that's about it.

Warmed my soul to hear his voice hasn't changed a bit. Pretty much the opposite of whenever I hear Heenan's voice now, which I struggle to pick out over the sound of my heart breaking :(

Kaladin

Double pinfall in the cell, champ retains.

They do it again on Raw, no cell this time, Punk retains with a DQ.

Triple threat match at survivor series: Punk vs Cena vs Ryback: Punk pins Cena after Ryback does something to cause Cena to lose.

Cena vs Punk (TLC for the last time ever) at Tables, Ladders & Chairs

DMczaf

They should do the Lex Luger/Yokozuna Summerslam 1993 finish where after months of build up to Lex being pushed as the next Hogan who will take back the title from that foreign evildoer, Lex knocked Yoko out of the ring with his forearm smash and Yoko got counted out. This then prompted everyone in the back to come out and celebrate that Lex just failed to win the title.

Omega

Banned

Triple threat match at survivor series: Punk vs Cena vs Ryback: Punk pins Cena after Ryback does something to cause Cena to lose.

im gonna quote this just to see how accurate it is after SS.

Ithil

Cena whines and demands another title shot at TLC the next night.

I guess there can be a double ten count.

If they can work it in a way where Punk gets some sort of lucky KO shot in after Ryback "injures" him, then they could have a dazed Ryback watch Punk get stretchered out of the arena - title in hand.

That way they could pull that Triple H/Undertaker "yea but i won the war becuz u got hurt" bullshit.

EDIT: I agree with sandman, but I strongly feel that the double KO is the way to go after they just played their double pinfall card in September.

strobogo

Banned
I want to see Ryback vs Rock, especially if Rock is in Hollywood mode. Rock talks mad shit about Ryback, then gets bounced around and loses and no one worries about burials or bad booking because he's The Rock and he can lose to anyone and still be The Rock. And you know, that's what heels do. They talk a bunch of shit and then get their asses kicked.

Also, I really wish TEW would get made for iPad/Droid tablets. It would have been perfect on my 3rd shift job. I would play it so hard.

They should do the Lex Luger/Yokozuna Summerslam 1993 finish where after months of build up to Lex being pushed as the next Hogan who will take back the title from that foreign evildoer, Lex knocked Yoko out of the ring with his forearm smash and Yoko got counted out. This then prompted everyone in the back to come out and celebrate that Lex just failed to win the title.

Better yet, do the Yoko/Bret finish, which ends with John Cena coming out with a black eye and winning the title.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback and Punk climb to the top of the cell, Ryback marches for the Shell Shock and the cage gives out, both plummet to the ring, but Cena catches them both double DQ

Anth0ny

The show went off air with Ryback shell shocking Punk, and the crowd chanting feed me more. Will the heel be able to overcome the odds against this seemingly unbeatable babyface at Hell in a Cell?

wait what

You know...they could break the cell or the ring implodes causing a no contest.

06_Great_Escape.jpg

bangai-o

Banned
Ryback and Punk climb to the top of the cell, Ryback marches for the Shell Shock and the cage gives out, both plummet to the ring, but Cena catches them both double DQ
Cena is the referee? wuldnt that prove Punks theory that AJ is biased against him? assuming tha she makes him ref tonight.

somedevil

All these ideas are better than Meltzers where Ryback wins the title and then loses in a month or two in a four way match.

Also, hell in cell I don't think you can break the cage.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

That was a steel cage match

All these ideas are better than Meltzers where Ryback wins the title and then loses in a month or two in a four way match.

You can break the cell. It hasn't been done outside of a video game since Brock/Taker but that was just the side.

If Ryback hulks up and puts Punk up for Shell Shock then they fall through the ring, that would be a no contest. The standard was Vengeance when Show/Henry broke the ring. Mr. Excitement came out and made Cena and Del Rio wrestle in a broken ring.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why don't we wait until Sunday before we condemn WWE's Booking Team. Who knows, maybe they've already thought of a finish to protect both guys.

You know, we get a fresh guy in the main event. John Cena is not in it. Lawler is off commentary. Cole is out of his shitty Heel role. New guys like Cesaro and Sandow are getting pushes and we have the best tag-division in at least five years.

Lets start appreciating what we get instead of damning everything before it actually happens. Who knows, it might not.

Guys, guys.

You are looking at this all wrong. The point of building up Ryback is to get Punk more over as a dominant heel.

Punk will win this match and win it clean.

Straight Edge means I'm better than you.

Why don't we wait until Sunday before we condemn WWE's Booking Team. Who knows, maybe they've already thought of a finish to protect both guys.

You know, we get a fresh guy in the main event. John Cena is not in it. Lawler is off commentary. Cole is out of his shitty Heel role. New guys like Cesaro and Sandow are getting pushes and we have the best tag-division in at least five years.

Lets start appreciating what we get instead of damning everything before it actually happens. Who knows, it might not.

Ew. I've never seen so much glass half full in my life.

Yuck.

Anth0ny

I liked that idea where you have Punk doing a spot from the top of the cage. It would be a nice callback to the Foley promo about "moments of greatness", and if there's any way to book a hell in a cell match, it's by looking at those Foley cell matches.

Even if Ryback wins (ugh), both guys are over, everyone is happy.

Still think it's going to have a shit finish where no one technically loses, though.

Ithil

That is such an awful idea. Cut Punk's super reign short, and make Ryback's first reign a short joke, damaging two guys at once.

I'm starting my WrestleMania savings this week. Think 1,000 is enough to get a good seat?
Sort of. At Wrestlemania if you're not in row 1 or 2 you're pretty screwed. I was second row at 27 and I still had a sign holding d-bag block my view of every finish.

1000 won't get you the first two rows. If I were you I'd shoot for 100 level towards the center. You'll save quite a bit and a whole lot more even if you're farther back.

Take your extra money and enjoy Dragon Gate as well.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Sort of. At Wrestlemania if you're not in row 1 or 2 you're pretty screwed. I was second row at 27 and I still had a sign holding d-bag block my view of every finish.

1000 won't get you the first two rows. If I were you I'd shoot for 100 level towards the center. You'll save quite a bit and a whole lot more even if you're farther back.

Take your extra money and enjoy Dragon Gate as well.

Do you know if Dragon Dragon will be there?

led4lyfe

Is the anaconda vice still over? Can't Ryback keep his heat if he takes some chair shots and just passes out while Punk has the vice on him??

I liked that idea where you have Punk doing a spot from the top of the cage. It would be a nice callback to the Foley promo about "moments of greatness", and if there's any way to book a hell in a cell match, it's by looking at those Foley cell matches.

Even if Ryback wins (ugh), both guys are over, everyone is happy.

Still think it's going to have a shit finish where no one technically loses, though.

I really hope they bring back the shorter cell. At least with it you had the potential for spots off the top, but if Punk did something big he would be de facto mega-face for life if only because no one has been doing stupid crazy high spots since Hardy left.

which show will Dragon Dragon be at?!?!

Wrestlemania

Top Bottom