• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

pants

That image with Nash holding up Mysterio's mask as high as he can was hilarious, seemed like a really douche older bro thing to do lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That image with Nash holding up Mysterio's mask as high as he can was hilarious, seemed like a really douche older bro thing to do lol

tumblr_lhi3t6Kw9b1qhcc04o1_500.png

Greatest convention interview in the history of our sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqZn-q6DeQ&feature=player_embedded

This is AMAZING.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is the finger poke of doom objectively Nash' worst storyline? I think so, what could possibly be worse?

a rumble of floodgates opening can be heard in the distance

The way he took the title off of Goldberg is far worse then the fingerpoke of doom.

As Goldberg 2.0 would say. STUPID!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My goodness gracious, I was looking through an old account I used to have and...well see for yourself.

tumblr_lhlmn3T7g91qhcc04o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhlmlo08uH1qhcc04o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lie7n6RBOU1qhcc04o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq5hg5uyTH1qhcc04o1_400.jpg

NSFW? No?
tumblr_lq21lvBDlV1qhcc04o1_500.jpg

And that's enough of that.

I want to go to WM. I really just might buy one of those packages and say fuck it. Time to do the damn thing.

Don't buy one of the WWE travel packages. The markup is insane.

Not attending this year, because even though New York will be warmer in April than Calgary I still prefer to get decent sun in when I travel places.

Wonder if Hell No will be getting a custom theme any time soon. They're too different and too important to just get the shitty [smash the two themes together, fuck it] treatment. Maybe they could get a theme that uses saxophones.
Hell yes to the saxophones.
I miss Doc Shelby, he should've been their manager.
I hope Hell no can finally move out of this limbo they've been in for the past month on Raw since they'll finally have some rivals to go up against.

Because then he would have had to walk the path of the dark hado and dye his hair red, doesnt suit his outfit to have too much mono colour duh!

Kane refreshes the gimmick every now and then, "Evil Kane" will be next years revival, complete with red hair and contact lenses that hide his whole iris/pupil.

WWE.come has an article on top 10 HiaC participants, surprise one is that Cena does not make the list, surprise two is that HHH has to settle for second place behind Taker, all thanks to this years overrated stupid fest at WM no doubt.

Kane in at number 4, damn right.
Actually Foley is too low even if he lost like every Cell match.

Guzim

"Vince was furious at the timing of the segment"

"Vince has been in a terrible mood as of late, and morale backstage is low. Many people are afraid to talk to him, and the only people that are able to calm him down and talk to him are Steph and Triple H."

Kyoufu

A lot of the dirtsheets and news crap has been bogus lately.

Ziggler was never considered to cash in for the WWE title at HIAC.

Aiii

So not worth it
"A big star has major heat right now because he snapped at a top executive in front of the entire lockerroom, more on this when we get more news"

They never do!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Vince has been in a terrible mood as of late, and morale backstage is low. Many people are afraid to talk to him, and the only people that are able to calm him down and talk to him are Steph and Triple H."

"There is backstage heat on Sin Cara for his recent botch in the ring"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On a whim I checked ewrestlingnews and...is this right? Did anyone else notice this? Jeezus.

"As of right now, CM Punk vs. Ryback is the only match that will take place inside Hell in a Cell this Sunday. "

Why not just put the tag match in HIAC? Shit would be a ton of fun considering the competitors (even more so if they can use booking magic to put both Rhodes Scholars and Car Stereo in the match).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heyman being involved with the storylines/universe stuff makes me actually want to try it this year. Might be the first WWE game I buy in years(not counting All Stars)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ryback will have a match tonight and get jumped by Punk before no selling it

Top Bottom