• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They were peppering Ric Flair hints all night...
Dude, trust me. They have no end game in mind. They are coming up with this stuff ten minutes before the show starts. Brodus Clay, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, and Eve have all confirmed that in various recent interviews.

They have no idea who the next GM will be.

Kaladin

Holy shit, someone bought my Hell In A Cell ticket. I sold it on Stub Hub for $65.00 and I made $55.25 off it. I only paid $41.30 for it. Ryback made me money tonight....thanks Ryback.

BlazinAm

Dude, trust me. They have no end game in mind. They are coming up with this stuff ten minutes before the show starts. Brodus Clay, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, and Eve have all confirmed that in various recent interviews.

Yeah I realize that, I guess I am letting my mind wander but if it comes together it would be amazing.

Holy shit, someone bought my Hell In A Cell ticket. I sold it on Stub Hub for $65.00 and I made $55.25 off it. I only paid $41.30 for it. Ryback made me money tonight....thanks Ryback.

They carve nearly 12%-15% off the sale... wow.

Ithil

It will probably just be Vickie. They'll have her as the temporary transition manager of general management for a few months, then end up just making her GM anyway.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It will probably just be Vickie. They'll have her as the temporary transition manager of general management for a few months, then end up just making her GM anyway.
Eh, who cares anymore?

We need someone to photoshop Kane's mask on Voltron. Kane's favorite anime must be recognized!

original.jpg

Background noise mostly. I paid attention to the opener, the Cesaro match, Ziggler/Bryan, the Vince segment and... like... parts of the main event? I dunno, wasn't feeling it tonight.

Enfinit

Hoping for the .1% chance of Stone Cold being the new GM.

Or the 2% that it's Ric Flair, Edge, or Stephanie/Shane McMahon.

Just not the 97.9% that it's going to be someone extremely predictable and mildly irritating.

I'm looking at you, Booker T, Teddy Long, Triple H, and Hornswoggle.

Toki767

I was definitely under the assumption that Flair would be brought in to be the GM for both Raw and Smackdown after AJ and Booker eventually lost control.

But then that TNA lawsuit happened and now they're screwed.

strobogo

Banned
Another nWo DVD seems really weird. I think they covered it pretty in depth in the 2002 doc. And I'm sure it will be full of Hogan and Bischoff interviews from that set and the WCW sets.

In other news, I was really debating on going to Survivor Series this year. Never been to a PPV and Conseco is pretty awesome for being able to see from just about anywhere in the building. I don't think I'm willing to pay more than $20, and even then, I hate driving to and around Indy. And all the people and noise. Such a hassle. Considering how the shows have been, I think it would have to take something big to get me to go. Bork, maybe. Haven't been to a show in almost 10 years and that show had Bork, Kurt, Hogan, Rock, Rey, a Cena rap promo ( I think it was the one about prison raping Bork). I'm not sure Punk, Cena, and Hell No can get me to go.

strobogo

Banned
The STF looks like Miz almost made it to the safe house, but was pulled back by a walker at the last second. Or that he's getting raped.

I'm just tossing ideas out there...but considering the interactions and antagonizing between Dolph and Cena, I think they're gonna end up doing this:

- Ziggler is gonna cash in, successfully, on Sheamus after he beats Big Show
- see if their John Sheamus experiment worked...take the belt off him and gauge the fanbase reaction
- after the backstage segments between Ziggler and Cena, it's hard not to think they're hinting towards a future program between the two
- either Zigs will beat Cena and legitimize himself further, or Cena will win to bring more excitement back to the WHC

I also noticed how they made Austin endorse Sheamus after those comments last week

Did anyone else notice Mason Ryan's Raw return? He was a lumberjack. What an exciting return!
Sadly, yes.

I was telling my gf how I felt somewhat ashamed because I could name everybody around the ring, then saw him.

Forgot him for a second, reminded myself of who he was, and then wondered why he still gets a paycheck.

Top Bottom