• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

bangai-o

Banned
wtf.... i thought this was America

tumblr_lf4l96xe8b1qzernx.gif

Anth0ny

bah

I think Ryback is winning tonight. Punk can bounce back from a loss. Ryback really can't... the whole undefeated thing is his gimmick, it's too early for him to lose.

It'll still be Punk vs. Rock at Rumble, though.

strobogo

Banned
This is the first PPV since Extreme Rules that I've been interested in. Ryback = almost buyrates, because I'm still not going to buy a PPV.

zychi

Banned
is ziggler even on the card?

prediction: ziggler cashes in, triple threat, ryback knocks ziggler out, heyman/punk locks ryback out of cage.punk pins ziggler keeps title. ryback doesnt technically lose.

add cena to the equation instead of ziggler as a "surprise."

bangai-o

Banned
bah

I think Ryback is winning tonight. Punk can bounce back from a loss. Ryback really can't... the whole undefeated thing is his gimmick, it's too early for him to lose.

It'll still be Punk vs. Rock at Rumble, though.

who is going to break Ryback's streak, if not Punk?

strobogo

Banned
Lolz Lillian, why the fuck does she say Zack RAIDER? There was another really weird announcing choice on Superstars or TME, but I can't remember it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Buddy of mine at the show said they confiscated his girlfriend's "Punk is MY Champion" sign. No clue what that means.

Pretty sure Punk is gonna lose since has been putting Ryback over on interviews hes done this week. He even said in the ESPN one he was gonna lose and pretty much all of WWE advertisements put Ryback over. Punks gonna go in weak and look weaker by the end of the night

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Pretty sure Punk is gonna lose since has been putting Ryback over on interviews hes done this week. He even said in the ESPN one he was gonna lose and pretty much all of WWE advertisements put Ryback over. Punks gonna go in weak and look weaker by the end of the night
What? Punk said in a ESPN interview he would lose?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, during the Punk vs Taker feud, positive Punk signs were confiscated as well. Me and my group's "CM Punk is my Anti-Drug" sign got taken by WWE personnel (not arena security) and we got admonished for "trying to ruin what we're doing" - I managed to keep my bigass "REGAL :mad: " sign though. Glad I was on the hard camera for that.

Top Bottom