• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

thuway

They mentioned on LAW about Rhodes-Sandow eventually winning and going against Mysterio-Sin Cara. I would love that. The tag division is still fairly average but it's helluva lot better than it was a year ago. They should have been doing better with teams like Primo-Epico, Usos, and the Hart Dynasty. Instead two of them are jobbing teams, and they split up Kidd and DH Smith for whatever reason.

I really do think they have some extra talent that could immediately be pooled into the tag team division. Antonio should NOT be a singles wrestler at the moment. He needs to get over with someone legitimate.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kaitlyn looked far better than the usual, and Titus' moves looked incredibly dominant without any major botches...except for Cara, he invites it. I remember, long ago, Kaitlyn's first televised WWE match. She's come a long way.

I liked that they gave the divas more time, the match wasn't that bad either. Still Kaitlyn is very green and it still shows, but she needs ringtime to get better.

Eve completely botching the finish though, sjees.

Anyway onto Eve vs. AJ, none of this Cena "affair" bs. (Seriously, what are they thinking and why do these writers not know that to have an affair one or both party's need to be in an exclusive relationship already, UGH!)

Ithil

Didn't say he wasn't over!

I'm saying the YES! chant has nothing to do with Bryan. It's a universal chant for anything the crowd feels like chanting for, like Stone Cold's "WHAT" wasn't exclusive to his segments.

edit: to clarify I wasn't serious about "crowd doesn't care about <insert wrestler> comment.

But it has everything to do with Bryan. I occasionally hear them say YES outside of Bryan's segments, but it's far from universal, it's 100% associated with Bryan. The first time we saw YES used outside of a Bryan segment was the April 2nd RAW, and that crowd wanted nothing but Bryan or Lesnar all night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I liked that they gave the divas more time, the match wasn't that bad either. Still Kaitlyn is very green and it still shows, but she needs ringtime to get better.

Eve completely botching the finish though, sjees.

Anyway onto Eve vs. AJ, none of this Cena "affair" bs. (Seriously, what are they thinking and why do these writers not know that to have an affair one or both party's need to be in an exclusive relationship already, UGH!)

I second the emotion that we need Eve doing MMA-style takedowns and holds. Surely she wouldn't botch THOSE.

And yeah, Kaitlyn is far from Bret Hart levels of performance, but she has come a long way. She's already better than Kelly Kelly!

WWE just like to attach words to their stuff that make it sound more interesting than it really would be in real life (not at all) so Cole can keep repeating it over and over.

OMG AN AFFAIR?????

THIS SORDID AFFAIR!

MORE NEWS ON THE ALLEGED AFFAIR BETWEEN JOHN CENA AND TWO BOOBS AND A VAGINA!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If they wanted to do a great seduction angle they should have had Cena tweet to AJ:

"I Will take ur blow j when u are ready 2 give it 2 me."

Then immediately delete it. THAT would have got people interested.

BlazinAm

If they wanted to do a great seduction angle they should have had Cena tweet to AJ:

"I Will take ur blow j when u are ready 2 give it 2 me."

Then immediately delete it. THAT would have got people interested.

They used the word fraternizing in lieu of sexual terminology that gets covered in sex education classes, I set my expectations of this angle really fucking low.

Aiii

So not worth it
They used the word fraternizing in lieu of sexual terminology that gets cover in sex education classes, I set my expectations of this angle really fucking low.

That's PG for you. I mean, they have to say witch and then state they're just one letter off to say bitch.

Or in case of Punk, have to make a whole point that by saying Bitch he's implying a female dog.

Jamie OD

WWE just like to attach words to their stuff that make it sound more interesting than it really would be in real life (not at all) so Cole can keep repeating it over and over.

OMG AN AFFAIR?????

THIS SORDID AFFAIR!

MORE NEWS ON THE ALLEGED AFFAIR BETWEEN JOHN CENA AND TWO BOOBS AND A VAGINA!

Doesn't help that for guys like Cole and Matthews their speech pattern only highlights the attached words, making them seem more scripted.

Aiii

So not worth it
To be fair to Cole, I really dig his new play-by-play neutral role. Shame nobody told Cena that Cole wasn't a heel anymore when he was being an ass to him during their interview last night on the pre-show.

I'm dreading the day Lawler returns really, JR, JBL and Cole last night were so good together, they were really the best part about that entire PPV. Lets hope JBL stick around after Lawler returns, even if we have to do without JR he can at least call Lawler a pedophile every once in a whille.

pants

untitled-1ahdjp.gif
awful

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good match here from Diamond Ring as the legendary Masato Tanaka of ECW, FMW & ZERO1 fame takes on Kensuke Sasaki's star student Katsuhiko Nakajima, who himself is a former GHC, AJPW & IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion;

Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Masato Tanaka - (Diamond Ring 09/30/12)

Sneaking in this viewing RIGHT NOW AT MY DESK AT WORK

Look what you've done to me Bootaaay.

Titus O'Neil showed his dick according some people on the internet.

Nope, he was hacked. Hackers show people pictures of your dick. Right? Same hacker that got Kurt Angle.

Laserfrog

I kind of got bored during the PPV and went and read a book like a learned man, does this make me a bad person? The crowd were almost silent, were they just miced badly or were they actually being stoic?

Also everybody play Hotline Miami!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of got bored during the PPV and went and read a book like a learned man, does this make me a bad person? The crowd were almost silent, were they just miced badly or were they actually being stoic?

That was actually how the crowd sounded, like a lie-barry.

Hotline Miami is dope, but a recent patch fucked my fps for some reason. Great game, but it isn't for everyone.

Alucard

Banned

Outside of two botches, it was probably the second-best match of the night after Sheamus/Big Show. I wish people would post positive gifs with the same passion they do negative ones. Del Rio had some really creative offense in the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is the east coast making a big deal out of weather conditions that are stronger in other parts of the country again?

Nah, you're thinking West Coast - those guys freak out when there's thunder.

They mentioned on LAW about Rhodes-Sandow eventually winning and going against Mysterio-Sin Cara. I would love that. The tag division is still fairly average but it's helluva lot better than it was a year ago. They should have been doing better with teams like Primo-Epico, Usos, and the Hart Dynasty. Instead two of them are jobbing teams, and they split up Kidd and DH Smith for whatever reason.

I'm surprised the USOs aren't featured more in the tag-team mix. And it's definitely a good place to team a veteran with a new talent to help them or two young guys like a Rocker's, etc.

Also, I'm not interested in the next month of WWE, since the Survivor Series main event seems to be tag matches. Strange how before, they used to build up the Survivor Series into this big thing.

And Kaitlin (sp) needs more seasoning. The Divas should definitely start out on NXT. I think if there were an Ivory, Trish, Medusa/Alundra Blaze, Lita, Beth Phoenix around, you could team the poor workers with the good to hopefully learn a thing or two.

And did Sin Cara botch yesterday. I saw the doctors looking at him after the match.

And I hope Ryback is at the writer's meeting today and slamming fools while calling them, "Stupid!!"

They should have done Punk vs the Invisible Man (actually I could totally see TNA eventually having someone wrestle an invisible wrestler)

Watch some DDT. They already have that gimmick :)

I want to play that game. Heard it was great.

Can't wait for WWE 13! I wonder if there is a midnight release at all.

Top Bottom