• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah! Well then, I will do that. Looked it up and found a store nearby that does. Hello WWE 13.

To go all gaming-side with this, NFS:MW is kind of being sent out to die this week. Wrasslin enthusiasts will pick up 13 regardless, but racing fans got Horizon last week and now they have to make a choice between AC3 and NFS:MW, which isn't much of a choice at all if you ask me.

Then there's the super-kool people who will buy everything.

To go all gaming-side with this, NFS:MW is kind of being sent out to die this week. Wrasslin enthusiasts will pick up 13 regardless, but racing fans got Horizon last week and now they have to make a choice between AC3 and NFS:MW, which isn't much of a choice at all if you ask me.

I wouldn't mind getting AC3 but I still never finished AC2 and haven't played the others. Not to mention that I still am "playing" Dishonored and X-Com. Plus, my go to game these days is LoL.

I have a problem of buying games and then not playing them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind getting AC3 but I still never finished AC2 and haven't played the others. Not to mention that I still am "playing" Dishonored and X-Com. Plus, my go to game these days is LoL.

I have a problem of buying games and then not playing them.

I hear that. I'm still being sucked in with XCOM and I guess DOA5, though it hasn't been very good compared with TTT2.

WWE 13 is the only game I'm getting this week. AC3 can wait...I guess...

God, don't let me to get AC3 tonight also. I need to focus on WWE13 and the Kane-For-All.

I hear that. I'm still being sucked in with XCOM and I guess DOA5, though it hasn't been very good compared with TTT2.

WWE 13 is the only game I'm getting this week. AC3 can wait...I guess...

God, don't let me to get AC3 tonight also. I need to focus on WWE13 and the Kane-For-All.

Love it. Sunflower, use your connections and get me a Hauppauge so I can stream. I am very entertaining.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Love it. Sunflower, use your connections and get me a Hauppauge so I can stream. I am very entertaining.

I could have got you hooked up at PAX Prime! Two of my colleagues that went in lieu of me got Roxio GameCaptures - whatever their new thing was, with our appointment. Good little box, too. Highly recommended.

I could have got you hooked up at PAX Prime! Two of my colleagues that went in lieu of me got Roxio GameCaptures - whatever their new thing was, with our appointment. Good little box, too. Highly recommended.

;_;

When I build a new PC, I will invest in all that ish. I think it would be fun to do. For a little bit anyway. Also, I will look into the Roxio and see what's good.

gurudyne

Outside of two botches, it was probably the second-best match of the night after Sheamus/Big Show. I wish people would post positive gifs with the same passion they do negative ones. Del Rio had some really creative offense in the match.

I agree. I really enjoyed that match.

Can someone explain the appeal of the Show/Sheamus match? I was bored dead throughout it, though the ending was better than I gave it credit for at the time.

Kick in the nards, kick him in the nards!

Does Ryback have nards?

*low blow*

Whoa, Ryback's got nards.

The Ryback ate my twinkie.

Edit.

I still cant believe the lame finish to HIAC. I say The Ryback should have walked out with the belt. They'll never get an opportunity to go with him like this again.

Can someone explain the appeal of the Show/Sheamus match? I was bored dead throughout it, though the ending was better than I gave it credit for at the time.

The ending was sweet, otherwise it's just sort of nice to see Sheamus believably dominated and then lose a match.
Other than that it was your standard hoss-fare.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Those two really busted their asses. Sheamus, who is desparate to prove himself in the ring to his peers, and Show, who could have phoned it in if he wanted to but instead put a LOT into the match.

Crowd killed the atmosphere but I really enjoyed the match and finish, felt very good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How does Universe mode work? Do you get to play the role of booker/manager/Vince ?

Basically it's an ongoing set of matches, where each match for each show is on - you can change it if you wish, but you can also participate in every match or skip ones you don't want. As it goes on, alliances and backstabbins are happening. Good stuff, definitely the best addition since its debut in SvR2011.

DSmalls84

Hey Wrestlegaf, if anyone is curious and wanting to pick up a couple of games (WWE 13 being the main one!) Target is doing a B2G1 deal, so you could pick up that, AC3 and NFS:MW..

just thought I'd share, that's my plan anyway

PopfulMail

I'd pretty much forgotten... but I just got a reminder email that I will be at RAW in 2 weeks. I'm really hoping for something worthwhile over the next couple of weeks because I've somewhat fallen out of things over the past month. Last night was the first PPV I haven't watched in 2 years and I've completely tuned out Smackdown over the past month or so. Got 5th row floor right across from the cameras so I'm hoping for a good show.

bart jr

Neo Member
I'd pretty much forgotten... but I just got a reminder email that I will be at RAW in 2 weeks. I'm really hoping for something worthwhile over the next couple of weeks because I've somewhat fallen out of things over the past month. Last night was the first PPV I haven't watched in 2 years and I've completely tuned out Smackdown over the past month or so. Got 5th row floor right across from the cameras so I'm hoping for a good show.

I look forward to seeing more of your amazing signs!

I was thinking about dressing up again since I went to Smackdown as Teddy Long last time. I'm not sure that I have the motivation to do it again, though.

Most Wanted will probably end up being the best release this week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit. This storm is awful. I want to watch Raw tonight but I don't think I'll have power at that time.

Stay safe brah. You got a phone with 3g? Could maybe find a stream if you don't mind FEED ME MORE DATA

PopfulMail

I look forward to seeing more of your amazing signs!

I was thinking about dressing up again since I went to Smackdown as Teddy Long last time. I'm not sure that I have the motivation to do it again, though.

Hahah... thanks man... though I'm not sure how amazing they will be this time. I'm thinking right now I'm going to be going the Ambrose route for my sign or possibly a "Millions of Dollars" something or another. Nothing is really hitting it off with me right now so I'm undecided. Hopefully the next few weeks will pick up and give me something better to work with.

Where will you be sitting this time around?

Top Bottom