• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Oh, wow...what the fuck?

AAW have signed 'The Callihan Death Machine' Sami Callihan to face 'The World's Most Dangerous Man' Ken Shamrock for their November 24th show.

Also, on the same show Michael Elgin defends the AAW Heavyweight Title against Davey Richards.

I had no idea Shamrock was still working - really intrigued to see how this one turns out, as Sami's matches against Finlay were great.

ibsSUshETm1I0x.gif

Layla strikes again!

And again!

iwZYHP6Q7kvk0.gif

strobogo

Banned
DDP is in WWE 13. My guess the Attitude Era ends when he invades setting up a Monday Night Wars game for WWE 14. You heard it here first.

I would be so hyped for this. I'd be even more hyped it it set up the a rewritten Invasion, but done with all the actual big names from WCW instead of just Booker, DDP, and Hugh Morris. Although I want all the WCW midcarders in there, too. Alex Wright. Disco. Juvi. Psychosis. SID. Sting. Arn. Bobby Eaton. Kidman. Vampiro. VINCE RUSSO. I need it.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
3 way backstage brawl with Tyson Big Show and Wade Barrett ended when Tyson powerbombed Big Show through a soda machine. You actually hear Big Show's voice crying in pain. GOTY.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do you guys think we will ever see a Bryan/Ziggler feud with a major belt on the line between them?

Sure. WWE has the commentators hype them up as the future of the business. They also put them over constantly on WWE.com. I absolutely think guys like Hunter and Patterson want to build the business around them, but you've got to deal with the guys who sell merch because they've got a simple gimmick as well.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/26/ign-live-presents-wwe-13

It's still going but I was an hour late. I went back to around the beginning. They're explaining a lot about the game and are playing some attitude era modes.

Watching this definitely gets me more excited about WWE 13. The gameplay might not be the best but Universe mode looks really fun and enjoyable. Can't wait to get the perfect roster with CAWs and existing wrestlers.

ibnC2n7Os9mF5f.gif

On a totally random tangent, I hope that when King returns it's not as a commentator, JBL, JR & Cole work well together and King himself has said he has little love for commentating and would rather be working in the ring, but while that may no longer be possible, it would be nice to have him in a commissioner-type role.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Our man ElPescado is currently in the storm too, best wishes to you brah hope your bar doesn't wash away. I still remember when Snooki was punched there.

Top Bottom