• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Aiii

So not worth it
Imagine if the WWE still had M.V.P, Lashley and Kennedy.

Product would be so much better :(

Speaking of M.V.P. (see also: Drew McIntyre), was anybody else scared they were gonna give AJ the "you have to fight and win this match to earn a job in WWE"-angle they love to do?

Because if anything would've made the AJ/Cena storyline even worse it would've been mixing it with THAT angle.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Speaking of M.V.P. (see also: Drew McIntyre), was anybody else scared they were gonna give AJ the "you have to fight and win this match to earn a job in WWE"-angle they love to do?

Because if anything would've made the AJ/Cena storyline even worse it would've been mixing it with THAT angle.

We all know that Vickie is going to say that she found pregnancy test kits in AJ's lockeroom last week that are positive.

It will then be revealed that it's Vickie's with Ziggler or Swagger.

Striker

Imagine if the WWE still had M.V.P, Lashley and Kennedy.

Product would be so much better :(
They turned MVP into Jack Swagger level of jobbing as he left. He had a stint with Mark Henry in tag action, but they killed his momentum with that loss shit. Annoying. But hey, Cener.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember 360 owners, make your special Kanes for the Royal Rumble - I'll be making some too.

The Kane Rumble will TENTATIVELY debut this Saturday. I haven't even opened my copy yet, unfortunately - working 2 jobs gets in the way of a lot of shit.

And after the Kane Rumble, there'll be a teaser for the GWF.

strobogo

Banned
I think Jinder is terrible both in the ring and on the mic, but him in the 3MB dancing like the Bluthes during a chicken dance is hilarious. He's SO out of place that it is perfect.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I think Jinder is terrible both in the ring and on the mic, but him in the 3MB dancing like the Bluthes during a chicken dance is hilarious. He's SO out of place that it is perfect.

He's the funny one of the group.

ggo6J.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Any word from El Pescado? He had a bar on the shore, and judging from the pics, the shore is annihilated. :(

Hope he's doing ok.

You made your bed, now lay in it!

Don't bother coming back, we changed the locks.

Rock Bottom someone.

Take a survey to see how many people are actually there for WWE 13.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for SoulPlaya. He's been M.I.A..And imitate the Sandow gif to him after. Or to the store cashier

Assholes. All of you. We are suppose to be a team. Just wait, I will leave to a team that appreciates me more. Like MMA GAF or god forbid, PopGAF.

I think I was the only one there for WWE 13. Game is fun, having a good time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Assholes. All of you. We are suppose to be a team. Just wait, I will leave to a team that appreciates me more. Like MMA GAF or god forbid, PopGAF.

I think I was the only one there for WWE 13. Game is fun, having a good time.

I support you FE.

Height Makes Right takes care of their own.

Aiii

So not worth it
I look forward to WWE '13. Unfortunatly a worldwide releasedate was too hard and it doesn't come out until Friday over here.

McNei1y

So I kept my power... No damage at all, aside from a few things outside getting crushed by limbs and things. But now that the storm is up, I think I may roll to Target to take advantage of that Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and get WWE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I kept my power... No damage at all, aside from a few things outside getting crushed by limbs and things. But now that the storm is up, I think I may roll to Target to take advantage of that Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and get WWE!

Good to hear! Can you fish ElPescado out of the Jersey shore?

Ok. So that was a horrible show last night. Horrible.

Highlight of the night was Sin Cara carrying Rey. I know GAF hates Sin Cara for what ever reason, but he is the most exciting wrestler on the roster to me.

Everyone seemed off last night except for Heyman. The dude knows how to play to the crowd and camera. Its amazing. I would love for him to be my manager.

Kyoufu

Ok. So that was a horrible show last night. Horrible.

Highlight of the night was Sin Cara carrying Rey. I know GAF hates Sin Cara for what ever reason, but he is the most exciting wrestler on the roster to me.

Everyone seemed off last night except for Heyman. The dude knows how to play to the crowd and camera. Its amazing. I would love for him to be my manager.

I thought it was alright actually.

Aiii

So not worth it
Raw wasn't that bad. The AJ/Cena angle is bad, but it was good to see her back in the ring and I kinda enjoy the dickish Vickie vs AJ stuff, it's a classic heel vs face angle. The Foley/Punk stuff was alot of fun and they had some pretty fun matches as well.

The only really negative thing last night was them not addressing Maddox at all, clearly they have no clue where to go with that storyline so they just postponed it for another week, which is always a bad sign.

Kyoufu

The General Manager is more interested in who AJ is banging than a major problem with their officials.

Who is writing this shit.

Remember when the previous GMs (and Vince) were forced to step down for being too invested in personal quarrels instead of the well being of the company?

yeah.

Surge

Power went out from the storm last night around 10:30(still out too) so I missed the ending of Raw so who did Foley and Punk pick for their teams?

The only really negative thing last night was them not addressing Maddox at all, clearly they have no clue where to go with that storyline so they just postponed it for another week, which is always a bad sign.

They mentioned that he had been missing since last night.
I expect that Derrick Bateman will find him tied up in the closet of a different arena in a couple of weeks.

Weirdly I really enjoyed the Big Show/Sheamus segment last night. Big Show seems to work well when he's not playing his bad guy role "angry", he was calmly condescending to Sheamus, which made Sheamus snapping a lot more reasonable than the usual "be a dick to everyone for no good reason" Sheamus.

I would have paid to see Vince's reaction during the Goldberg chants at the very end. Right at the MOST important segment of the night in the OVERRUN you hear just the loudest and clearest Goldberg chants with the cameras straight on Ryback while the show fades to black and ends. Even Cole trying to talk over them didn't work, it was crazy. I don't know how long they can ignore this. Vince must have been going nuts backstage, I can imagine him just flipping his top and throwing out profanity and knocking shit off the table.

So what's with all this talk about WWE 13 being the best game since No Mercy?

Getting tempted. :(

It isn't.

It is fun and enjoyable but if you are looking at the gameplay only, there are better choices. However, as a total package, I think the game is well done.

If you don't like SD style games, then you won't like this one too much.

Aiii

So not worth it
Gotta love the WWE Random Name Generator®:

- The WWE NXT website added several new wrestlers to the roster over the weekend:
* Denton Blackwell (former Booker T student Tye Rexode)
* Sawyer Fulton (formerly Jacob Southwick)
* Knuckles Madsen (formerly Killer Nikels)
* Louis Fontaine (formerly Lucas Di Leo)
* Dani (formerly Alisah Ceraso)
* Travis Tyler
* Enzo Amore

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I watched the Tekken movie recently. Wish wrestling+mma+theatrics+prosthetics could be fucked into something that good in person. Stunts are too high risk and technical tho.

McNei1y

The Survivor Series teams might be the worst in SS history. That really killed last night for me.

The thing that sucks is the current teams take away from other "matches" since they couldn't bring anyone in. We won't have a tag title match now, most likely. Cena and Ziggler will have a random match that will probably have AJ and Vickie incorporated somehow. Intercontinental belt is also out of the card.

Take out Rhodes Scholars, Hell No, ADR, Miz and Kofi; Add Brock, HHH, Ziggler, Barrett, Jericho, etc. I mean, I feel like this is the best they could do with talent that is "still around" without taking away from other matches.

Foley: Ryback, HHH, The Rock, Orton, Sheamus
Punk: Punk, Brock, Jericho, Ziggler, Barrett

Cena vs... whoever (Big Show again? ADR?)
Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars vs PTP vs Rey Cara
Cesaro vs Kofi vs... fuck it I dont know
Divas crap

Kaladin

First Monday Night Raw in Universe mode has a main event of Triple H vs Brock Lesnar in a Falls Count Anywhere match. As Lesnar, I ended the match with an F5 through the announce table. That felt good.

BlazinAm

First Monday Night Raw in Universe mode has a main event of Triple H vs Brock Lesnar in a Falls Count Anywhere match. As Lesnar, I ended the match with an F5 through the announce table. That felt good.

This is making me want wwe 13!
I haven't played a smackdown since 2006.

Top Bottom