• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Get hype - the GWF couldn't help it, had to release a teaser:

b40UZ.jpg

I was honestly expecting an angle where Punk just wanted the SS match as an excuse to not defend the title because he was 'too scared' and wanted to extend the run without having to do anything.

For the coward they've made him seem, that sound like a perfect thing lol. "YEA SURE TAG MATCH SWEEET LETS DO THAT!"

So seems like he'll have it till RR at least until they'll finally push that up-and-comer Rock with a well deserved title match and reign. Doing nothing twice a year, I'd say he earned it.

Decent run by Punk as far as numbers go, sadly as we and they've discovered, there is much more needed to have a memorable/meaningful run than just piling days onto it. At least he's started being in the actual main event at PPVs (even without f**king Cena).

Lets talk about how great Outback Jack's theme was. You will have it stuck in your head for days.

Outback Jack Theme

Wow, they actually used that for a wrestlers entrance theme.
Meanwhile on a geographically related note here's Nathan Jones theme where of course we got generic wailing guitars as per WWE standard but hey at least there's some Didgeridoo stuff going on, it's still pretty lame.
I now want another Aussie wrestler just to see how the theme is handled.

strobogo

Banned
It's like a Wiggles parody song. Amazing.

More terrible entrance themes

Bastion Booger "I'm the Boogerman" followed by what sounds like a super slowed down version of a knock off secondary Halloween chase them with The Boogerman gargling phlem.

I miss Monty Brown, the POUUUUUUUUUNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE...period, and his New Jack Swing entrance music.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is coolest finisher the general move or a certain guy doing it?

Was wondering where that was. Can we use this to make the wrasslegaf observer awards for 2012? How do you decide the fav 5? Is it weighted so number one is worth 5x than the five spot?

I'd say the finisher is a combo of both the person and move. For instance, I wouldn't think much about the Doomsday Device by the LoD/Road Warriors when you swap out the people. So it's a combo.

The Fave 5 is weighted so your #1 pick is worth more than #2, 3, 4, 5. And so on.

strobogo

Banned
I really feel like Hawkins needs to be involved with the 3MB. Maybe as a roadie, trying to work his way up to actual band member. He was rocking that look 2 years ago. Plus, he's THE best jobber. He's so awesome. He needs to be doing something besides being locked in a vault until Rock needs to work off some ring rust.

tm24

We'll have a cool year-end blowout with a lot of good categories. :)
Awesome. Gonna be great
I really feel like Hawkins needs to be involved with the 3MB. Maybe as a roadie, trying to work his way up to actual band member. He was rocking that look 2 years ago. Plus, he's THE best jobber. He's so awesome. He needs to be doing something besides being locked in a vault until Rock needs to work off some ring rust.
I dont think 3mb needs a guy with a pimp cane. I stand behind using jtg as a hype man though

SoulPlaya

more money than God
With G-Fex gone and Soul Playa vanishing it's my time, the good kind of my time like HHH and not like Shad.
Now to create my faction "The Parliament of Owls".

Hang on this promo business is probably upsetting someone somewhere, I better stop.
Vanishing? I had a family function in California for a few days, and had no access to the net.

I also missed the PPV and RAW. I don't regret that, lol.

Top Bottom