• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

ibnC2n7Os9mF5f.gif

Dean Ambrose week update, he is on the cm punk DVD

wD0Ta.jpg

SAVE.US AMBROSE!

Can they PLEASE re-start the feud with Foley? The whole #ThanksMick thing could have been great.

she could tear your dick off with those arms lol
No one here is that lucky.
She's so meaty and delicious <3
I would take her out to dinner SO HARD.
be still my peins

just take it all in
Wow, those are some big boo.... ts.
And what lovely socks they are!
all of you will be banned

bangai-o

Banned
the meaty and delicious comment is odd. Is it like a Rib Eye? no because she is mostly muscle, and Rib Eye is delicious because its fatty and juicy.

Kyoufu

Why would you want an Ambrose/Foley feud? Mick can't wrestle today and I don't want to see him wrestle.

Now... it should be Ambrose vs Punk not that fucking unevolved Goldberg.

Why would you want an Ambrose/Foley feud? Mick can't wrestle today and I don't want to see him wrestle.

Now... it should be Ambrose vs Punk not that fucking unevolved Goldberg.

It doesn't have to be about in ring wrestling. Cutting promos and then evolve to a fight where Ambrose just destroys Foley. Perfect way for him to debut.

Kyoufu

It doesn't have to be about in ring wrestling. Cutting promos and then evolve to a fight where Ambrose just destroys Foley. Perfect way for him to debut.

Oh, fair enough. Thought you were clamoring for an actual match.

That would be a cool debut. Has anyone debuted like that before?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so the rating this week was the lowest non holiday rating in 15 years ouch. nearlly at tna standards, they need 2 hour raws back

bangai-o

Banned
Shaemus
Cena

Kane
Bryan

Ryback
Kofi
Truth
Brodus

I really can't think of any more =/

Sheamus and Cena are the only money faces though. I know you guys hate Sheamus but he is very good, and works well as a face. The others will turn in and out of heel and face too much.

I have no idea what to do with Kofi.

Top Bottom