• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So Cesaro loses Aksana and is still strapped with this multilingual gimmick.

WHY

edit: Holy shit Cesaro, wow.

it seems when raw puts on a decent show ratings are down, when they put crap out ratings are up.

also no cena means little jimmies aint watching

Kyoufu

You guys are forgetting NFL competition and WWE's lack of main event guys.

Punk talked about it in that panel Q&A video posted here. Some people at WWE think Cena is the end-game while he's trying to get other talent to be pushed into main event status.

As of 2012, WWE only has 2 active wrestlers experienced in the main event of Wrestlemania.

That's ridiculous.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
You guys are forgetting NFL competition and WWE's lack of main event guys.

Punk talked about it in that panel Q&A video posted here. Some people at WWE think Cena is the end-game while he's trying to get other talent to be pushed into main event status.

As of 2012, WWE only has 2 active wrestlers experienced in the main event of Wrestlemania.

That's ridiculous.

You're making excuses.

This isn't a one off. They have been trending downwards for months.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If I were A-Train I'd be on the fastest plane back to Japan saying "fuck this shit." Though he might be liking the free money for the quick jobs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bUumQ.png

Truly the king of jobbers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DBry's WWE 13 model actually looks pretty good.

The audio sync is still awful and he doesn't have the jacket though

Kaladin

I enjoy Ryback for what they've done with him, and I think if given a chance to work storylines that mean something he'll gain more popularity around here.

Alucard

Banned
The snap judgements made by wwe because of those rating should be fun.

Championship match with Punk next week, GO. And Cena will come out from under the ring with a steel pipe. But it's not actually Cena! He takes off his facemask to reveal...AHMED JOHNSON! And the crowd goes mild! BUT OH NO! SOMEOBODY OR SOMEBODIES ARE RUNNING THROUGH THE CROWD!...IT'S...IT'S...DEMOLITION! WHAAAAAT!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Here's Edge talking about the Kane hug, lol.

“We’ve have (had some hellacious feuds) and outside the ring, he’s one of my close friends, so the idea I could hug him on national TV and he really has no choice in the matter really tickled my funny bone. I loved the idea because I know, inside, he’s going ‘Oh my God’ and I’m loving that fact because I pitched the idea so I was like ‘Ok, I wanna do …. I want to hug those guys’ and they went ‘Oh, ok. Sure.’ And Daniel Bryan is one of my favorite guys too so I figured if I could interact with these two, and do something just fun. I don’t want come back and do these serious, angry promos; there’s no pay off. So, you know, if I could be involved in a fun moment and something that kids can have fun with and people are going to get a kick out of. I get a kick out of too; I get all fired up and kind of make stuff up while I’m out there. That’s always fun for me too is to try and get them to break; a lot of the things I said, they didn’t know I was going to say. That’s always fun, to see if I can get the big fella to smile. And then, I really enjoy Damien Sandow; I really like what he’s doing. So I thought this is cool, this is awesome; I can further something, I can be there and help further something along, it helps Haven. Everybody wins.”

http://kanes-inferno.com/

Kaladin

This is your GM speaking;

Everyone, avoid the re-opened Creepshots thread if you know what is good for you.

Signed;

Your General Manager

djsandman

bangai-o

Banned
This is your GM speaking;

Everyone, avoid the re-opened Creepshots thread if you know what is good for you.

Signed;

Your General Manager

djsandman

i skimmed thru that thread. i dont get whats the big deal. Just some gif of a girl bend over at best buy computer. Think i saw some Daniel Bryan gifs, and thats it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, still have to edit the second part, I'll probably finish it sometime next week. I've been doing wrestling-interviews for a couple of years now and one day I'm going to make a small documentary about wrestlers and videogames, got some fun stuff already. If there's any interest, here are some older interviews with Zack Ryder, Big Show / Alicia Fox, Randy Orton and The Miz. Oh yeah, and this thing here...
Holy shit, Orton is a huge gamer. The man even loves Dark Siders.

Kaladin

Dont worry I am sure he will return and single-handedly save the ratings once the football is over.

The last Monday Night Football game is Week 15: Dec. 17, 8:30 PM, New York Jets at Tennessee Titans unless they do Monday night Playoffs. I expect The Rock will make his run towards his Royal Rumble title shot either that week or on Christmas Eve......and they'll probably do a Christmas Eve with The Rock thing.

So it's The Rock's job to bring ratings back after MNF.

Novid

Banned
The last Monday Night Football game is Week 15: Dec. 17, 8:30 PM, New York Jets at Tennessee Titans unless they do Monday night Playoffs. I expect The Rock will make his run towards his Royal Rumble title shot either that week or on Christmas Eve......and they'll probably do a Christmas Eve with The Rock thing.

So it's The Rock's job to bring ratings back after MNF.

They dont do monday playoff games. WWE isnt worried now, but this is a bit disasterous. ESPN hasnt done a NFC East game and they do gangbusters always.

Kaladin

They dont do monday playoff games. WWE isnt worried now, but this is a bit disasterous. ESPN hasnt done a NFC East game and they do gangbusters always.

It's ok. I just realized that WWE planned extremely well for a ratings disaster this year.....seriously well. They announced The Rock getting a title shot at the Royal Rumble well in advance to generate hype for that PPV. Their TLC PPV is December 16th and the last MNF game is December 17th, with the Week 16 game being on Saturday due to Christmas Eve. The date for the TLC PPV is no coincidence because they can slot The Rock on either the December 17th Raw vs MNF or advertise him for the Christmas Eve Raw with no real competition on television that week.

Top Bottom