• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WTF IS THIS?!

tumblr_mb9gfoTCzh1r7bjxco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb9gfoTCzh1r7bjxco2_500.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So I was bored and decided to brainstorm up some tag team names:

Kane and Bryan = Therapy Sessions

Sandow and Rhodes = Sophisticrats

Mysterio and Sin Cara = Full Tilt

Kofi and Truth = True Drive

Heath Slater stable = Harum-scarum

Santino and Ryder = Comedy and Tragedy

tell me how bad they are
i have no idea how to use that as a reaction gif.
Someone compliments you but embarrasses you, or a backhanded compliment.

Alucard

Banned
Kane and Cody - Road to Hell

Brodus and Big Show - Big Funk

Cena and Sheamus - The Untouchables

Ryback and Kane - Hungry as Hell

Ryback and Big Show - Bald Hunger

Alucard

Banned
Ryback and Kane:

Burning Hunger
Red Meat
Hell's Kitchen
Breakfast Squad
Lunch Special
Beefcakes
Ground Beef and Pound Cake

somedevil

Main Event Spoilers:

1. C.M. punk defeated Sheamus in a champion vs. champion match. Good back and forth match. Sheamus missed the Brogue Kick and hit his head on the turnbuckle. Punk got the pin. After the match, Sheamus cut a promo in which he said he was going to face Punk again and would hit the Brogue Kick on him.

2. Santino Marella and Zack Ryder defeated Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel in a first-round tag team tournament match. A decent match that saw Kid and Gabriel work over Santino the majority of the time.

Main Event Spoilers:

1. C.M. punk defeated Sheamus in a champion vs. champion match. Good back and forth match. Sheamus missed the Brogue Kick and hit his head on the turnbuckle. Punk got the pin. After the match, Sheamus cut a promo in which he said he was going to face Punk again and would hit the Brogue Kick on him.

2. Santino Marella and Zack Ryder defeated Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel in a first-round tag team tournament match. A decent match that saw Kid and Gabriel work over Santino the majority of the time.

YES! Take that you piece of trash heel

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Main Event Spoilers:

Oh thank goodness.

Main Event Spoilers:

First one is great, so glad that happens

somedevil

Also, Skyler Moon came back to twitter and said she went to rehab for an eating disorder. Its good she recognized she has a problem and the WWE should welcome her back when she is ready.

strobogo

Banned
How would you hit your head on the turnbuckle from missing a pump kick? Especially when you are much taller than the turnbuckle.

Alucard

Banned
Ryback and Rhino - Feed Me Gore
Ryback and Bret Hart - Hungry Hearts
Ryback and Brother Love - Hungry for Love
Ryback and Zack Ryder - Beef Jerky
Ryback and Sandow - Brain Pain
Ryback and Sin Cara - Muscle Hustle
Ryback and Sheamus - Rye and Ginger

Kaladin

- Thursday's live show will feature the IMPACT debut of MMA star and TNA newcomer King Mo! In an unprecedented move – one of the biggest names in mixed martial arts, “King Mo” Lawal, will compete in Spike TV’s two major sports properties, Bellator Fighting Championships and TNA’s IMPACT WRESTLING. King Mo is set to be the special enforcer for the James Storm vs. Bobby Roode match at Bound For Glory! What will happen when King Mo debuts on Thursday? Don't miss it!

- The fight between Aces and 8s and Team TNA is set for Bound For Glory! "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan will not be allowed to enter the fight - so who will represent TNA in the battle? Don't miss Thursday's LIVE show for details!

- Tensions continue to rise between "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries as their main event match at Bound For Glory draws closer! What will happen when champion and challenger cross paths on Thursday's IMPACT?

- Plus, IMPACT will feature Knockouts Tag Team action as Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher teams with ODB to battle Tara and Gail Kim
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE!

Looking like another good Impact.

Alucard

Banned
A good summary of what's wrong with the WWE right now:

"If WWE did more than start and stop pushes with wrestlers on the undercard, it would make the three hours more entertaining, but even then it’s hard for anything to seem important when the show bounces around from segment to segment with very little tying the entire thing together.

Last night, Raw ended with a random tag match after a long and seemingly pointless opening segment. There are parts of Raw that showed potential, but it’s hard to have much faith in WWE being able to tie everything together from week to week while keeping things interesting for viewers."

From Pwtorch.

Cagey

Banned
Ryback and Rhino - Feed Me Gore
Ryback and Bret Hart - Hungry Hearts
Ryback and Brother Love - Hungry for Love
Ryback and Zack Ryder - Beef Jerky
Ryback and Sandow - Brain Pain
Ryback and Sin Cara - Muscle Hustle
Ryback and Sheamus - Rye and Ginger

Ryback and Brooklyn Brawler - Catcher in the Rye

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you know who else went undefeated for a long time and used a samoan drop as a finisher? Tatanka..and Ryback is gonna lose just like Tatanka lost but the biggest difference is that Ryback will lose as WWE champion

tm24

Damn right they were. I consider myself lucky that I got to see them together at Dragon Gate Challenge II vs Kevin Steen & El Generico. That was such an amazing US vs Japan super card.

I also loved Doi's and Shingo's run as ROH champs.

Also just read the results of DDT's WHO'S GONNA TOP? 2012 ~ DDT48 GENERAL ELECTION 2012 FINAL ELECTION. Can't wait to see that main event

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You know who's undefeated in Hell In the Cell matches?

Alberto Del Rio

you know who he pinned with a pipe bomb?

CM Punk

BEST IN THE WORLD ;)

Top Bottom