• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I got a reply regarding synchtube which is pretty much what we all assumed:

Sorry for the late reply, but if the videos being synched are legitimate then there's no problem. If they were posted illicitly then there is.

bangai-o

Banned

YXCEg.gif

tm24

We could always watch that lucha from last month that only me and KenOD have seen and have been raving about. I mean, it is what started this entire inquiry about synchtube in the first place

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
A little early, bud.

Badd Blood was on October 5, 1997.

Well I might forget in 3 days!

well snitching on yourself ain't trill.

mods wouldn't care or know what we would be talking about.

There's always a contingency plan.

Make a rasslegaf twitter and post the link on there and talk about it here....ding ding

strobogo

Banned
Ryback and Bret Hart - Hungry Hearts

Hungry Harts, you mean.

The NXT on Hulu Plus, is that just old episodes of pre-reboot NXT? As in, the same episodes that are up on regular Hulu?

I lol hard at Ryback's complete lack of functional strength. Having issues with A-Train is one thing, but he's had problems with much smaller guys. Someone needs to get the big guy some 100lb kettlebells and battle ropes. He needs to do whatever Brock's work out is. Brock is a massive, massive human being who actually is as strong as he looks and has stamina. He needs to add some of that shit to his routine. I can't believe there are still guys doing straight lifting anymore. Even the older guys are doing functional strength stuff. He has less stamina than the Warrior, and Warrior expended more energy in his entrance than Ryback has in any match. Also, his lariat is way more awesome and impressive than his weak ass Samolian Drop. That should be his finisher.

Hennig hitting the Perfect Plex on the Giant seemed more impressive than the Jackhammer to me. I also seem to remember Scott Steiner doing a vertical suplex to Show around the same time, but I couldn't find video evidence of it. Maybe it was a double suplex. I know Brock did and it was awesome.

Smackdown spoilers ahoy!! looks like a real snoozer with a ppv worth main event.
- The show opened with a clusterfuck of a segment where Sheamus said that the best man would win at HiaC, tried to shake Big Show's hand but left, Sheamus then showed him losing the WHC, so Big Show came back into the ring but Sheamus left.

- The Prime Time Players defeated Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to advance to the semi-finals of the WWE Tag Team Championship tournament.

- Ryback squashed Primo.

- Layla defeated Alicia Fox. Eve was on commentary.

- CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler was announced for later in the show.

- Wade Barrett squashed a local talent.

- The Miz defeated Sheamus by DQ when Big Show hit him with the WMD.

- David Otunga and Alberto Del Rio came out and bragged about attacking Randy Orton last week. Booker T came out and put them in a tag match.

- Team Hell No defeated Otunga and Del Rio when Del Rio abandoned Otunga and he ate a combo Chokeslam/Diving Headbutt.

- Tensai defeated Big Show by DQ when Sheamus hit him with the Brogue Kick.

- WWE Champion CM Punk defeated Dolph Ziggler.

also WTF are they doing with Barret

For someone that hates The WrassleGAF Universe™, you guys sure mention G-KOG a lot.

We talk about wrestling without him, people still snitch without him, we ignore Smackdown without him, we derail the thread without him, TO HELL WITH HIM!!!

howcome he don't want us, man? *tears*

Top Bottom