• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

yTKSy.png

Ladies and Gentlemen of the WressleGAF Universe , i have an announcement to make

the first wressleGAF synchtube extravaganza #1 will be held. instead of watching smackdown.

meet at http://www.synchtube.com/r/slight

at 8:30 PM est

Thank you

I like 3 hour Raws. We're getting long matches weekly. The first thing they cut if Raw goes to 2 hours is match length. Why would you guys want short matches. :[

Also, as much as I love Kane, Daniel Bryan is the Tag Team Champions.

Laserfrog

GGG just lost to Stinger on the youtube sync-athon. That match gets a 8.5 on my slam-o-meter.

Also, hello! I haven't posted in a while, how is everyone?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GGG just lost to Stinger on the youtube sync-athon. That match gets a 8.5 on my slam-o-meter.

Also, hello! I haven't posted in a while, how is everyone?
GGG was putting over up and coming young stars even back then. Sting was a nobody until this happened.

Just watched the Best In The World docu. It's pretty good. Such a shame Punk's revolution led to TV ratings in the gutter and the belt not headlining PPVs :/

I like 3 hour Raws. We're getting long matches weekly. The first thing they cut if Raw goes to 2 hours is match length. Why would you guys want short matches. :[

Also, as much as I love Kane, Daniel Bryan is the Tag Team Champions.

I don't get the 3 hour hate either. SD is practically dead so they have to fit a lot on RAW. CM Punk had 3 fucking segments last week! Now all of a sudden it's too much. lol

Ratings weren't all that fantastic at 2 hours anyways so why go back? Is there any proof 3 hour shows are hurting them at all?

The only thing i can think of is USA network wants to go back to NCIS reruns but i highly doubt they want them to go back to 2 hours.

I don't get the 3 hour hate either. SD is practically dead so they have to fit a lot on RAW. CM Punk had 3 fucking segments last week! Now all of a sudden it's too much. lol

Ratings weren't all that fantastic at 2 hours anyways so why go back? Is there any proof 3 hour shows are hurting them at all?

The only thing i can think of is USA network wants to go back to NCIS reruns but i highly doubt they want them to go back to 2 hours.

I like 3 hours. I don't see how going back to 2 hours is going to help in the long term. There's good week and bad weeks, I'm more concerned with the booking than the length.

Striker

SD is dead because they are using practically every talent on the show on RAW instead. So what you see that same week is what you saw Monday. You rarely see something different. They just need to make it a developmental show with some vets included.

Ratings are down now because 1) it's not very good and they still lack stars for years running 2) NFL is back on and dominating as usual

Zertez

Why doesnt Booker T wrestle much any more. I cant remember the last time I saw him in the ring. I know he is older but he still looks like he is pretty good psychical shape and dont recall him having an injury that forced a retirement. Im sure he cant move like he once could, but he should be able to put on a decent match every now and then. He would definitely put on a better match then Tensai, Clay, Ryback. I know they are pushing the young guys more, but still having someone with experience even if they end up jobbing, it should help the young guys.

Top Bottom