• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

shaowebb

Um...is Sasha Banks stro? #Layers

HBEbB0cl.jpg

Oh neat! I was nearly in WWA4 way back in 2002. Heard they trained AJ Styles, Jason Cross, and Jimmy Yang. Great athletic workers though not the best on character acting. Stayed where I was for martial arts though and then just never came back. Its a good place to learn.

Heel

http://thestro.com/

Welcome to the official website of Stro "The Maestro of Wrestling"...Stro is accepting Worldwide Bookings/Film Roles for Wrestling, TV, Film, Social Media, Commentary, Seminars. Conventions, Speaking Engagements, Signings, Photo Ops, Charitable, and other functions.

I'm glad it all worked out, stro. Best wishes.

JavyOO7

I hope Booby Roode gets signed. The bits and pieces I saw of TNA he was great. And all those bits and pieces was when he was with James Storm as a tag team.

RBH

No joke, I thought for the longest time that Stro was actually The Maestro from WCW in real life, back when he was posting on DVDVR and LOP forums.

I hope Booby Roode gets signed. The bits and pieces I saw of TNA he was great. And all those bits and pieces was when he was with James Storm as a tag team.

Bobby Roode has a spine buster so good you would think he would be over in here. The mishandling of the Storm/Roode feud was really the saddest case of LOL TNA in the companies history.

Valentus

and the finals of a tag team tournament are 2 teams that never have been tag team before lol.

Baron Corbin's push continues, and the betrayalton to balor is coming.

acrid

Banned
I think it's my yearly obligation to post the best wrestling promo of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svjs-W60voU

And of course the lone black man in the promo is portrayed as an animalistic savage. Hilarious how wrestling is the one place where the South had a better handle on positive representation of minorities compared to Vincent Karny McMahon's minstrel show known as the WWF.

Which person in this video is delivering the best promo of all-time?
Is it Zeus? Sherri? Mean Gene? I'm confused.

Well, Zeus/Deebo was more reprising his "No Holds Barred" character rather than being an animalistic savage. That was more Kamala's schtick.

Also, I'm rather disappointed no one called Sherri out on climbing the top of the "cage", then sneaking around back behind Savage/DeeZeus, then walking out from the side of the screen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Storm is arguably the best 'tag team wrestler' in the world because he's proven he can work an amazing team with anyone and he's a solid promo.

No idea why they wouldn't sign him. Guarantee he'll be a trainer to help their tag teams like Blake and Murphy. They need the fucking help when it comes to tag teams.

somedevil

Well, they filmed that tournament stuff for this purpose, including all the backstage stuff. Right now they are explaining why Austin Starr is back.

I know but if the WWE kept putting out a guy accused of attacking a women they would get killed for doing it.

Since TNA is so small I doubt anyone would care though.

Glad kana showed up big time. She needed a fire lit under her ass badly. Been coasting for,a while.

Event sounds good. Will catch it when I'm done with BOLA. This weekend

Top Bottom