• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

Best US flag inspired outfit?

PrUnhnm.jpg

xpxYNwQ.jpg

hd9heRT.jpg

q8usgpj.jpg

yhmQvI1.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Angle's ok, but the real best one is Del Wilkes, The Patriot.

nwVmkiT.jpg

I don't think it is. It's too loud and stands out.

It's actually pretty typical for pedophiles to not hide or feel shame for their proclivities but instead to feel it's nice and natural, so the bright colours and simple message would absolutely appeal to them. Look at how many people on this very forum proudly wear anime avatars without caring about the implications.

bjork

Best US flag inspired outfit?

jHVEPch.jpg

It's actually pretty typical for pedophiles to not hide or feel shame for their proclivities but instead to feel it's nice and natural, so the bright colours and simple message would absolutely appeal to them. Look at how many people on this very forum proudly wear anime avatars without caring about the implications.

Oh, I see. You're working me. Sorry I fell for it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man De Man? Ghetto Brown? Im Smarter?

Of COURSE it's in Jersey. Prince Akkatanan needs to be signed, however. Go Egypt Go!

Corey Graves is so good on commentary. He does such a good job with telling the match story and selling the match

And he's great at antagonizing others. Such a great balance of heel commentary and calling the match.

wait, did Tana bury Nakamura on that podcast?

Nope, he was saying that Nakamura (while on the level of Tana, AJ & Okada) isn't in the IWGP Heavyweight loop because he's kinda saddled with the IC title at present. Also, Tanahashi was real jealous of the fact that the UK fans gave more of a shit about Okada & Nakamura, lol

I know we all wanna sound cool and different, but to deny that Cesaro has any talent or a shot at any potential is kidding themselves.

Also, who says Cena has to drop the title when he takes his time off? Dude's probably prepping for the mother of all game binges with Fallout 4.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
VG Allin looking like a low-rent Vaudevillain.

NoRéN

I know we all wanna sound cool and different, but to deny that Cesaro has any talent or a shot at any potential is kidding themselves.

Also, who says Cena has to drop the title when he takes his time off? Dude's probably prepping for the mother of all game binges with Fallout 4.
Preach.

Vinceaustin2012.jpg

"HARD AS NAILS' VINCE AUSTIN

Height: 6'
Weight: 220lbs
Signature Move: PileDriver , La Parkasault (Corkscrew Moonsault)

BIO: Trained in '94 by former WWE World Tag Team Champion SAILOR WHITE (Moondog King), Vince Austin has wrestled all across Canada. His preference for a 'rough house style' technique in and out of the ring has gotten him in trouble with the authorities on many occasions and after an incident in Cutting Edge Wrestling in New Foundland, "Hard As Nails" Vince Austin found himself in the infamous C-BLOCK, where Officer Gordon quickly saw the potential of having him pair with Ugg.

Corey Graves is so good on commentary. He does such a good job with telling the match story and selling the match

And he's great at antagonizing others. Such a great balance of heel commentary and calling the match.

Ditching JBL entirely and moving Graves up to main-roster commentary cannot happen soon enough.

Top Bottom