• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Years
Old
IMG_4320.JPG

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's pretty impressive on multiple levels.

Reading stro's review of TakeOver: Respect, and the gif of Corbin's big boot on Gable makes the boot look pretty good. It helps that Gable is short.

Kaiterra

Banned
After seeing that the Takeover specials go up on Hulu too, I ended up canceling my Network subscription. I won't be able to watch them live anymore, but it was hardly live when the friends I chat with during the show end up like 10 minutes ahead due to the Network's shitty performance lagging or disconnecting me repeatedly. Sure I won't get the main roster PPVs now, but I think it's time for a break from the sleep-inducing main roster shows anyway.

jmdajr

After seeing that the Takeover specials go up on Hulu too, I ended up canceling my Network subscription. I won't be able to watch them live anymore, but it was hardly live when the friends I chat with during the show end up like 10 minutes ahead due to the Network's shitty performance lagging or disconnecting me repeatedly. Sure I won't get the main roster PPVs now, but I think it's time for a break from the sleep-inducing main roster shows anyway.

Take break! It's all good!

jmdajr

Speaking of Xbox One, hoping for some good deals this Black Friday to counter PS4.

Obviously I will be using it for 720p exclusives!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The NXT specials being on Hulu is tempting, but I don't want to give up the Network's original content, which I truly do enjoy a LOT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Baron Corbin HAS come a long way in the past six months. He's going to be great. A lot of potential.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just see a dudes neck snapping back like that and it scares me.

Tuck your head. All moves are unsafe if you don't do that, save front bumps.

That's probably my favourite wrestling photo. Adrian Street returns to his father's coal mine a successful professional wrestler, after he ran away at 16 to avoid a life of working down the pit.

I remember that. Enjoyed the Zoolander tribute.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Corbin and Rhyno gave Gable and Jordan so much. Star-making is right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gable doing a Chaos Theory to Corbin made me leap out of my chair

And the goddamn way they went into the End of Days, holy shit

Yeah. Fucking nuts. Looked amazing. Bright futures ahead for all but Rhyno, hah.

Now it's time to see Asuka vs Dana Brooke. Brooke's got her character alllll set.

EDIT: LOL is Dana Brooke's hair actually grey? Hilariously dope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Jarrett used to bring multiple guitars to the ring so he could continue to try to get his dumbass guitar gimmick over in WCW 2000?

God damn what a fucking idiot

Remember when Jarrett used to bring multiple guitars to the ring so he could continue to try to get his dumbass guitar gimmick over in WCW 2000?

God damn what a fucking idiot

Dude, I remember in TNA when he had pyro on his goddamn guitar for his entrance

DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR BIG MOUTH TALK

Top Bottom