• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

jmdajr

When my GF walks in and Rollins is cutting a promo, or Heyman, she looks at me and says "Don't you think this is a bit silly?" "Aren't you too old for this?"

I tell her this is serious sh*t, and that things are about to go down!!!!!!!!

I think I still watch, because it reminds of some of the best periods in my life, that are non wrestling related, but I have strong connection to

NWA/WCW Saturday night During the 80's.
WWF Sunday night watching local stations at 11:00 pm when I should have been in bed because of school..(this was around Undertaker debut)

Nitro 95-99
RAW 97-2000

I get very nostalgic and goosebumpy when I think of these times. No matter what I was doing, or where I was in life, Ill never forget accidentally finding TBS on a Saturday afternoon, and hearing Ric Flair tell me how he was going to take Nikita apart.
Does she watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?

jmdajr

tumblr_ns16uy6sar1qe9g4mo1_r1_500.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kane isn't really about the matches, it's about the moments. That return video I post all the time, his debut, him Tombstoning Pete Rose, him winning the belt via fuckery and losing it the next night. His WM24 ECW title match.

Kane isn't really about the matches, it's about the moments. That return video I post all the time, his debut, him Tombstoning Pete Rose, him winning the belt via fuckery and losing it the next night. His WM24 ECW title match.

That's right. Moments AKA milestones. 538 and counting.

Setting Jim Ross on fire

Electrocuting Shane McMahon's testicles

That one time he and Big Show chain wrestled

bjork

When my GF walks in and Rollins is cutting a promo, or Heyman, she looks at me and says "Don't you think this is a bit silly?" "Aren't you too old for this?"

"Not as silly as using some outdated mindset of what people can be too old for, McCarthy."

Watching Total Divas and holy crap at that crowd editing, especially NXT for Eva Marie. Then there's the weird shifting of events with Nattie, mainly with Kidd's injury and Dusty Rhodes dying and then this eye thing...

I know I know "reality" TV.

I can't believe it's October already.

I actually do miss Daniel Bryan, but I didn't like the smiling guy Daniel Bryan, I liked when he was a little more serious. Not trying to crack jokes all the time.

bjork

If you bring Bryan back now, you kinda have to have someone attack him and shave his beard off, right? Or is his beard gone now, I'm out of the loop.

klonere

Banned
Joe with a Cena level no sell of Enzo and Cass's finisher.

I guess it kinda makes sense?

EDIT: How to get a new face over in 30seconds; NXT video packages! Holy shit I hope they put that on Youtube.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I actually do miss Daniel Bryan, but I didn't like the smiling guy Daniel Bryan, I liked when he was a little more serious. Not trying to crack jokes all the time.
Looking back, the Roman/Bryan feud brought out the best from both of them. Felt straight out of the attitude era.

Carnby

You guys see the Michael Cole thread on OT? I love when wrasslegafers sneak into OT and make threads. Haha!

Top Bottom