• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My Table for 3:
BronsonLee
Fuck the rest of you, this is my table, none of y'all are invited
And All of Los Boricuas

aG7EVlN.jpg

You make it your own table, you get your own special menu.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;180374710 said:
you don't like monday niiiigggghhht raw even a teensy bit? :[

how about when mizTV is on?

RAW can be great sometimes. But diversity if good. I don't need him in every single product.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF has come to terms with the release of Octoman, who has been banned.

We wish you the best of luck in your futu--who are we fooling, you had terrible opinions. Enjoy your time off. I know we will.

Aiii

So not worth it

We wish you the best of luck in your futu--who are we fooling, you had terrible opinions. Enjoy your time off. I know we will.

What happened to bring nice to all members? What happened to FnP, Sunny?

Does this only apply to Stro's alts?

klonere

Banned

You see imbask, this is where Bayley hate will lead you. Down a dark and dreadful road.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to bring nice to all members? What happened to FnP, Sunny?

Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.

The day is almost done, and I wanted to wait until the sun set in your world of selling flooring to wish you a happy birthday. Because I wanted you to THINK I didn't care. I hope it worked. Enjoy your birthday! You're old as shit!

DMczaf

The day is almost done, and I wanted to wait until the sun set in your world of selling flooring to wish you a happy birthday. Because I wanted you to THINK I didn't care. I hope it worked. Enjoy your birthday! You're old as shit!

Did you just work Aiii into a worked shoot that was meant to be a shoot but trick Aiii into thinking it was a work?

Aiii

So not worth it

Ha-ha, even though physically I'm in the beste shape of my life, I must admit I'm beginning to feel somewhat like a thirty-something guy now.

Thanks though, you are only an hour and fifteen minutes from missing it, too. :)

bjork

Summer Rae and Eden took to Instagram to defend Renee Young after she was harassed by fans online for a picture she posted. Young posted a picture with a male friend on her account and found herself being trolled by fans who weren’t happy that she was posting a pic of a guy that wasn’t her boyfriend, Dean Ambrose.

Okay. I want to say this and be 100% honest, here.

The internet ruined wrestling.

jmdajr

I'll be 40 two years from now. Kinda seem weird to be a part of this forum.

You know one of my concerns is that we won't be able to play video games when arthritis kicks in.

Maybe I'll go full on tablet games because I'll just be able to point.

barely...

jmdajr

Okay. I want to say this and be 100% honest, here.

The internet ruined wrestling.

In many ways yes. Spoilers are pretty much next to impossible. We don't really enjoy the ride anymore.

Just buying time until so and so wins the rumble, or so and so headlines wrestlemania.

There are exceptions like D. Bry where the internet actually helped that.

imBask

Banned
In many ways yes. Spoilers are pretty much next to impossible. We don't really enjoy the ride anymore.

Just buying time until so and so wins the rumble, or so and so headlines wrestlemania.

There are exceptions like D. Bry where the internet actually helped that.

Wrestling is fun in part because of surprises. Surprises barely exist anymore, therefore wrestling sucks

bjork

That's just celebrity culture bruh

Par for the course of being a reality star in any line of business, wrasslin or no.

I don't even mean that. I mean in so far as kayfabe being removed. I don't want to know a dude's real name or who he pokes irl. I want to believe that Nailz escaped from prison.

In one way the internet is awesome because of how much more stuff you can get access to without tape trading, but on the other hand it sucks because it's like having a magic trick explained to you and now you can't enjoy it in the same way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You could have found out the results to Lucha Underground months ahead of time.

It is still the best wrestling show of the past 5 years. So no excuses.

bjork

Results don't even bother me, really. I remember having a PWI Almanac and reading match results from old stuff, and then going and renting the tape to see how so and so won a match. I've never been worried about spoilers much. Heck, even when I was barely on the internet, they were giving away results on Nitro so I didn't need to go online to hear that stuff.

Aiii

So not worth it
You could have found out the results to Lucha Underground months ahead of time.

It is still the best wrestling show of the past 5 years. So no excuses.
Same thing with NXT. People care about what is going on, despite it being a taped show.

When a show is fun, it doesn't really matter.

Wrestling is fun in part because of surprises. Surprises barely exist anymore, therefore wrestling sucks

I've mentioned it before in other topics, but the spirit is still the same. Because of the age we're in, people consume media faster than ever. This is a blessing and a curse for WWE, because it gives them an excuse to put out more content, but this also means there's too much on TV. The sheer amount of content and reminders also means that storylines can't really go on past a certain time without people thinking it's going nowhere. Remember when it was just Smackdown and Raw and only 4 hours a week? Stories could afford to take their time and go at a reasonable pace. Compare that to people already calling for Rollins' head because he's held the title a couple months.

Top Bottom