• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Proc

The move transitions have been pretty spot on in this match. Fame-asser from the AA and the top rope ddt was pretty cool too.

Why is Byron there?

He is by far the least talented guy at the table. If he strays from the 2-3 pages of dialogue he regurgitates over and over, it gets even worse.

haha what did he say? i was watching something else

He went on a random rant about how Cena has a huge ego, and that's why he brought Ziggler back into the ring to pin him. It made no fucking sense to drop that rant in that point. Vince was probably cursing him out for those 20 seconds

Let's recap:

Me: That's an odd time to propose.
Him: You're a jealous asshole.

Like, what?

Tranquilo pt 2

bwahhhhh

ziggler with the dark hair, dark hand tape, and now full length black tights, finally REALLY looks like shawn michaels when in motion in the ring

and... it's over. I was expecting a full heel turn and ziggler win, leading to him turning heel on lana and turning rusev face

justjim89

Hey look at that, another US Open Challenge that produces a great match but does absolutely nothing for the challenger. Next week Dolph will be back to irrelevancy and it'll be like this never happened.

cena once again being part of a match that lifts itself up from who gives a shit to hanging on every pin

i wonder if he will actually drop the title before his time off or if he'll just take it on hiatus. he's still active through to hell in a cell, right? maybe he'll drop it there

16BitNova

Fuck. This John Cena shit is ridiculous.
He kicked out of...
1. DDT off the top rope.
2. Sweet Chin Music.
3. Fame Asser
4. Zig Sag

Cena does 1 AA and wins. So dumb.

So are people still overrating these formulaic ass Cena matches masquerading as 5 star classics?

Cause they're all the same. Big move big move big move big move big move big move, 5 million 2 1/2 counts AA OUTTA NOWHERE end

Top Bottom