• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ambition

MSgZL.gif

Bandini

Oh hey it's the loser Dog Ziggler. First he gets dumped and now he's gonna get stomped by Cena. All bark, no bite, and no girl

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Well they will be divorced in 6 months if this is how they start a life together

Odd time to pop the question.

dont know why people are assholes, dude has guts to do that in public. Maybe they met at a RAW show long ago, maybe there is history with them being together and wrestling. She obviously looked happy, get your jelly on out of here and put that shit on some toast.

justjim89

Ziggler needs to turn heel and go bang that lady that just got engaged right in the crowd. And he better do it before his hair gets all frizzy and silly looking.

dont know why people are assholes, dude has guts to do that in public. Maybe they met at a RAW show long ago, maybe there is history with them being together and wrestling. She obviously looked happy, get your jelly on out of here and put that shit on some toast.

Chill the fuck out and stop reading more into shit that there is. I thought it was an odd time to pop the question and that is all. If you're so god damn sensitive that you can't handle a thought about SOMEONE ELSE'S proposal, put me on ignore and fuck off.

Top Bottom