• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

It's nice to want things

It's something he's mentioned multiple times now in the press and on-air interviews (not least when he signed) plus they teased a potential Ibushi/Omega storyline during the Styles match, so while I don't think any of this is imminent I do think it's on the cards. A lot depends on whether Ibushi will commit himself - his joint contract ended at the start of the month and New Japan haven't announced a new contract or an extension to the old one (as they did last year), so he's working for them as a freelancer at the moment. I think this past year has made it fairly clear that they won't do a huge amount with him while he's running himself ragged between two promotions.

59ec99f7052ca48fce6cf58fa558ae81.jpg

Valentus

Future WWE Tag Team Champion with Fandango.

And they should be called:

Pretty Dancers
Princes of Dance
Selfie of Doom

There you go.

Dolph Ziggler reveals his poor luck with women and has decided he found the perfect match for himself... HIMSELF. Tyler Breeze debuts as Dolph Ziggler's love interest, Dolph Ziggler, a cloned experiment. It turns out he's better it almost every way possible, and retires Dolph Ziggler.

I say go with my plan. Have him sitting ringside trying to jam his selfie stick into the cage to get a selfie with Brock/Taker, one of them breaks the selfie stick, enraging Tyler, and he busts open the door and cleans house. This could also be Taker's retirement.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I say go with my plan. Have him sitting ringside trying to jam his selfie stick into the cage to get a selfie with Brock/Taker, one of them breaks the selfie stick, enraging Tyler, and he busts open the door and cleans house. This could also be Taker's retirement.

The Authority thinks Korporate Kane needs an image makeover after he wins the title so they hire Breeze for the job. They start an odd ball face face/heel tag team and win all the gold.

For some reason I just imagined the aftermath of this has Cole exclaiming "OH MY! A chilling Breeze has blown away the Phenom and the Beast! who can weather this storm sweeping the WWE universe?!"
And King is in Owen voice mode the entire time.

So basically LETS DO THIS?!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

so Kwee Wee

Breeze will get a few comedy vignettes on Raw for a few weeks, get squashed by Ryback or Big Show, then be on Superstars for three years before being unceremoniously released.

Edit: I appreciate that we only get a moment of Japanese strings in Itami's theme, then just kind of a generic WWE guy rock theme. Progress.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Breeze will get a few comedy vignettes on Raw for a few weeks, get squashed by Ryback or Big Show, then be on Superstars for three years before being unceremoniously released.

Edit: I appreciate that we only get a moment of Japanese strings in Itami's theme, then just kind of a generic WWE guy rock theme. Progress.

To be fair, their generic as hell Orient Express theme is also good, just getting knocked on points for playing to the stereotype.

Zach

NeoGAF Vince really needs to frequently say "what about it?" a la real Vince when asking our opinions around this place.

Heel

Here's the thing, friends. Tyler's only problem is that he's a little too good at what he does, which is completely mastering a jobber gimmick.

I'm thinking he could do quite well with a repackage, as he is handsome, talented in all facets of wrasslin', and allegedly 6 feet tall.

Zach

I don't think Breeze has it. He's goofy fun from time to time, but so was Disco Inferno.

And which one of you is in this RAW crowd with this sign:

OWEN HART
JERRY LAWLER
THE FAG
FOUNDATION

Jaysus.

DMczaf

Here's the thing, friends. Tyler's only problem is that he's a little too good at what he does, which is completely mastering a jobber gimmick.

I'm thinking he could do quite well with a repackage, as he is handsome, talented in all facets of wrasslin', and allegedly 6 feet tall.

Turn him into a worked shooter version of Urijah Faber

Heel

I can't trust these reviews anymore, Zach. Disco Inferno was it, man. Tyler should strive to be Disco Inferno every single day.

Zach

I know you guys like to joke about perfectly acceptable lower mid-carder Disco Inferno, but don't drag the Super Grades through the mud, ladybird, or we'll have trouble.

I don't think Breeze has it. He's goofy fun from time to time, but so was Disco Inferno.

And which one of you is in this RAW crowd with this sign:

OWEN HART
JERRY LAWLER
THE FAG
FOUNDATION

Jaysus.

The only person who looks back at that period with fondness: DMczaf!!

JavyOO7

In this 2/8/15 main event, did one of the Young Bucks run at Tanahashi with a phone on his hand as he was giving him a corner splash? God, I hope that was a phone...

My daughter will be excited to see Tyler on Raw in whatever capacity, as he recently surpassed Rusev as "the cutest wrestler".

(She turns 7 next month)

Zach

Sweet Jesus. What a reaction for Austin tagging in the Duder. And then again for the Stunner/Dude Love pinfall combo. What a storyline!

Top Bottom