• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

tumblr_nwe1b1tQAF1qmucato1_540.jpg

is that Sean Waltman?

Is the gimmick of pretending to dislike Tyler Breeze the new gimmick you gimmick posters are running with?

I think pretty much everybody except for Data Least likes Tyler Breeze and think NXT has really underutilized his talents, but when a gimmick is that one-dimensional, even moreso than the execrable Adam Rose gimmick (which, for the record, I was never on board with), it's hard to see the person using it go anywhere.

They really should have pulled a reverse Leo Kruger. Kept Breeze off the show for a few months, let him develop a new, more serious gimmick at the performance center, then redebut with the new gimmick without acknowledging the original gimmick. Or, at the very least, they should have started downplaying the model gimmick at some point and had him evolve into a more serious competitor. I dunno, it just seems like a shame. He's clearly a good performer, but they just have nothing for him, it seems.

Zach

I think pretty much everybody except for Data Least likes Tyler Breeze and think NXT has really underutilized his talents, but when a gimmick is that one-dimensional, even moreso than the execrable Adam Rose gimmick (which, for the record, I was never on board with), it's hard to see the person using it go anywhere.

They really should have pulled a reverse Leo Kruger. Kept Breeze off the show for a few months, let him develop a new, more serious gimmick at the performance center, then redebut with the new gimmick without acknowledging the original gimmick. Or, at the very least, they should have started downplaying the model gimmick at some point and had him evolve into a more serious competitor. I dunno, it just seems like a shame. He's clearly a good performer, but they just have nothing for him, it seems.
I was just saying he's not great. Why aren't you bashing me, too? Am I not a person with feelings, Snowman Prophet of Doom?

Vylash

legit question, how is breeze one dimensional? he has charisma, is great in the ring and on the mic, and completely owns his character, i don't see how that's one dimensional or how a comparison to adam rose makes sense

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pettingill's break out moment going from insufferable pitch man and 5th in the depth chart color commentator is the 1995 Slammy Awards. Genuinely a fun watch and he fucking kills it there.

Top Bottom