• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

anyone wanna turn on the irc for tonight? i mean we've got three hours of raw and then the main event, stone cold and lesnar podcast. could be fun.

Zach

Ending of Starrcade 97 was the end of WCW. Should have been Sting wrecking Hogan in 5 minutes, had a long run with the belt, nWo dies that night,

Yeah! Yeah!!

then have Goldberg beat Sting at Starrcade 98

Okay, alright. Yeah.

and maybe even have Goldberg never lose after that.

Oh, uh, okay.

And take the Nitro show back to 1 hour

Now wait just a minute, Javy!

and never have Thunder.

And we're back!

Striker

Oh, goodie gumdrops.
Yeah, so people are really weird/obsessive.

Though I remember a WWE poll asking who was the greatest US Champion of all time and Booker T ended up winning it. But they never had Sting or Flair on the poll as an option. It was one of those Raws where they had polls asking who were the greatest champions and did one for the WWF/E, WHC, IC, US, and Tag. The options were one sided if that shocks anyone.

Big Ryck/Zeke retired
Oh no, muy Lucha!
jesus christ the old timers even get better merch

CRsahZQWIAAcaTB.jpg
That is a good shirt!
o0Ph9jD.jpg

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTT, that's a goddamn dream match if ever I saw one.
I want to watch this. Potential MOTY here.

The New Day, please...
W10497.jpg

bjork

I always think it's weird when people get mad that so and so gets a title shot with no build or ask who he's beaten or whatever, but 1997 Sting is somehow exempt from that notion. Guy didn't do anything for a year but come out and hit guys with a bat, throwing a silent treatment temper tantrum because they thought fake Sting was him.

I'm glad he got Starrcaded.

So what do people expect this "interesting" night for Rusev to consist of?

If the Breeze/Summer rumors pan out, then I could absolutely see Rusev jobbing to Breeze tonight. Summer would come out and say that she's moved on and found a better man than Rusev. In comes Breeze and beats Rusev. I could see them thinking that would get Tyler over while also "punishing" Rusev.

If the Breeze/Summer rumors pan out, then I could absolutely see Rusev jobbing to Breeze tonight. Summer would come out and say that she's moved on and found a better man than Rusev. In comes Breeze and beats Rusev. I could see them thinking that would get Tyler over while also "punishing" Rusev.

Why would Breeze be face?

WWE didn't like that Rusev and Lana posted on social media and let TMZ get the story about their engagement. They think it "ruined" their angle and forced them to drop it. So now Rusev will apparently be "punished".

oh, i saw that last week. i thought it was some new crap. well no worries.

BREAKING NEWS: Corporate Kane has been suspended.

20151019_RAW_Kane_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

The Authority suspended Corporate Kane for tonight's Raw earlier today after a series of closed-door meetings, WWE.com has learned. Last week on Raw, the Director of Operations scheduled a Lumberjack Match between Demon Kane and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, defying The Authority's instructions. It is not yet clear, however, whether Corporate Kane's suspension is directly related to his actions last week.

Please stay tuned to WWE.com and Raw live tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network for any more details.

somedevil

No United States championship match on Raw tonight. So it seems Cena is going to have a title defense on the pay per view against someone.

thefro

Breeze will be Bo Dallas/Fandango/Adam Rose within six weeks from his debut.

Breeze needs 5-6 weeks of vignettes before he debuts unless you're going to something like put him over Cena clean in night 1.

Not a future main eventer but you could make some money with him if you book him right.

TraBuch

Banned
I wish WWE had some ridiculously garish Halloween PPV. I need giant pumpkins and spiderwebs and ghosts and witches and all that shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punish someone for breaking kayfabe while Mr. and Mrs. H's has "plays a bad guy on tv" in their social media bios.

The bosses can do whatever they want, it's ridiculous to expect any kind of equivalency. HHH and Steph are more important than Rusev and can do whatever they want.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ok, so, I usually like watching RAW. More flipping through during football season or when a good baseball series is on but if I'm around on a Monday night I like relaxing, getting a good grindy video game out and putting on RAW.

But now you're advertising RAW as not having Korporate Kane and not having a US Open Challenge...Yeah.

Hopefully I'll flip back in time to see REAL ASS KANE show up.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
god to much to balance" Canadian election, blue jays, and wwe gat damn what a night

EDIT: AND WE START WITH STONEEEE COLDDDDD

Top Bottom