• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

klonere

Banned
jesus christ the old timers even get better merch

CRsahZQWIAAcaTB.jpg

JavyOO7

Man, this entire match Naito is getting booed whenever he steps into the ring. Glad the creative in NJPW switched course eventually and had him go bad guy.

Zach

and I didn't even like Witcher 2 that much, never finished it

I don't know why but that particular setting in Witcher 3 just grabbed me, I find every character memorable and interesting

You just reminded me that I bought Witcher 2 for crazy cheap, tried to play it, and just couldn't get into it. But you didn't like it, either! Crap!

Looks like it's on my Black Friday list...

Recall

I personally find it hilarious the main event of the upcoming PPV is Undertaker/Lesnar and there's been close to no actual build for the match. Like, I get there's a bunch of built-in history there, but none of that occurred any time even vaguely recently.

That's modern WWE, they expect you to know why it's important without giving you a reason why then they are perplexed that nobody cares.

No Mercy 2002 - II

klonere

Banned
Man, this entire match Naito is getting booed whenever he steps into the ring. Glad the creative in NJPW switched course eventually and had him go bad guy.

Naito was my favourite part of the KoPW show. By a long way. Love to see him in the main event scene after WK10.

jadoh_gedoh_shirt.jpg

Kornflayx

It's always amazing to me that Styles is still as good as he is, considering the style he's been wrestling for over 13 (?) years now.
He should not be in his prime after years of taking those crazy bumps

Recall

It's always amazing to me that Styles is still as good as he is, considering the style he's been wrestling for over 13 (?) years now.
He should not be in his prime after years of taking those crazy bumps

He was outstanding between 2003 and 2005 and today he seems to wrestle with the same energy he ever has. It's cool to see.

Presented by 5 Star Wrestling The Playstation Video Game

Regardless of the shittiness of the sponsor, RevPro need sponsorship because most wrestling fans would rather pirate a show than pay for a reasonably priced VOD download. I keep telling people, if you want to carry on seeing matches like Okada vs Ospreay, Nakamura vs Scurll and ZSJ vs Styles, then support the goddamn company.

klonere

Banned
Watching Chapter 7 of PROGRESS, its amazing to think that Ospreay goes from having Mandrews beating him in a loser leaves town match to being the champ now.

It's going to be great to watch all the way through with that in mind.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Regardless of the shittiness of the sponsor, RevPro need sponsorship because most wrestling fans would rather pirate a show than pay for a reasonably priced VOD download. I keep telling people, if you want to carry on seeing matches like Okada vs Ospreay, Nakamura vs Scurll and ZSJ vs Styles, then support the goddamn company.

Nah wrestling fans would rather pay 9.99 monthly and waste 3-6 hours of their week watching something they 'hate' and pirate other wrestling to 'see if they like it'

I'm more depressed that enough people bought that piece of shit that they have enough money to sponsor a wrestling show

Zach

The Once and Future Sting: The Good Guy Who Never Finished First

An interesting read after there was a brief discussion about the Starrcade fuckery in here last night.

Made me think of this:

eD6dZF3.jpg

Except D-Bry got his big moment clean as a whistle.

Who wrote this trash?

the real selling point for my friends and I

Ugh.

Edit: But yeah, I more or less agree with the article. I feel like I'm always railing against Hogan, Sting, and everyone else about Starrcade '97, though, so I'll leave it alone. This time.

- It was confirmed on Wrestling Observer Live today that Patrick Clark from WWE Tough Enough has been signed by the company. He's reportedly starting at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando today.

Tough Enough ended two months ago and I don't think anyone remembers that it even happened. Or wants to, for that matter.

Top Bottom