• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bossman and Curt
661%20-%20Big_Show%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20wwe.gif

I think what was telling was his admittance that he was never in tune to the business' history. I think its obvious he's still oblivious to it. So there really isn't much to talk to him about. Every podcast up until now has been about the business and here we're covering the bulletpoints of hick life 101. 40 minutes in and we haven't touched upon anything WWE or business related.

well that's what i was curious about, how did a guy like brock get into this? now we know, in detail, and now we're hearing about the ovw days and the early wwe days

brock isn't a wwe guy, he doesn't give a fuck, that's part of what makes him interesting

Could you imagine anyone other than Brock saying this and not being reviled for it? I love it.

it's because everyone already knows how he feels about this stuff from years of Paul Heyman straight up telling everyone.

Plus he's so good no one cares.

Clock in.
Clock out.
It's just a business.
Money in the bank account.
Still the best anyway.

Top Bottom