• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

styl3s

Diverticulitis is no fucking joke my mom was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks from this shit. Doctor said he was surprised she didn't die because it was so flared up and she had been ignoring systems for months.

Irritates me whenever people try to act like it was an excuse to not fight.

FEED

THE

JEW

FEED

THE

JEW

ryback-feed-me-more-o.gif

Ithil

I think Brock wishes he was still in the UFC.

He's said many times he likes wrestling (that is wrestling in matches, not the other parts) and he makes loads of money but it's just a bit of fun, there isn't that real competition aspect that presumably makes MMA more compelling to him.

This podcast also shows why you dont really hear brock story that much.

fuck you friend, i was riveted. that was a great hour of entertainment. admittedly the second half hour was better than the first, but now we know brock.

and he is exactly the same as we all suspected hahahaha

That's really the Brock mystique in a nutshell. He's not someone who's addicted to the business, addicted to the adulation of the crowd, addicted to self-destruction. You're not going to see Brock Lesnar showing up on a random Raw five years after retiring, or doing conventions. He just does it for the money, and everything else is just mark shit.

He's said many times he likes wrestling (that is wrestling in matches, not the other parts) and he makes loads of money but it's just a bit of fun, there isn't that real competition aspect that presumably makes MMA more compelling to him.
I'd always assumed he felt that way but you could just hear it in his voice

Heroman

Banned
fuck you friend, i was riveted. that was a great hour of entertainment. admittedly the second half hour was better than the first, but now we know brock.

and he is exactly the same as we all suspected hahahaha

I was riveted to , for a man who spent so much of his life in pro wrestling and to not give any fucks about it is amazing.

once again

stone cold: so brock how do you feel about wrestlemania twenty, letting all those fans down and not putting on a go-

brock: i don't give a fuck

this dude rules

follow up:

brock: i don't even remember all these numbers. 20, 25, i don't remember any of this - oh right, the one with goldberg. well basically i don't care. that's my answer.

stone cold: *fumes* i respect that

interview ruled

Top Bottom