• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

hamchan

I liked that interview. Brock is clearly an awkward, introverted guy, possibly with some anxiety issues and Austin got him comfortable enough to talk and get some good stuff.

Kornflayx

It's fascinating that whenever a WWE wrestler stops giving a shit, they're the most entertaining they've ever been. Batista, Lesnar etc.

bjork

There's a difference how guys perceive the business if they were a fan first, someone who casually watched, or someone who didn't watch at all. This isn't surprising. Brock is in the Warrior/Goldberg/Big Dave class and that's fine for them. I skimmed a report of the interview, and I'd imagine Vince is probably mad that Brock wasn't in full sell mode for the network or the PPV or whatever, but if he expected anything else, he's an idiot. Dude already walked on you once, what do you expect?

Ziggles is smart for trying to go after Nikki, if he can get her to cheat then he can leverage it into an Edge tier heel push. It's the last play for Ziggler before he fades even further into the abyss.

Marvel

could never
BOW DOWN TO THE
BOW DOWN TO THE KING

OF SWING

wz8Yzon.gif

The #RAWlternative line-up is set for November 9th, here's the promotions involved;

1. PROGRESS Wrestling
2. Attack! Pro-Wrestling
3. Fight Club: Pro
4. Tidal Championship Wrestling
5. wXw
6. IPW:UK
7. Southside Wrestling Entertainment
8. Preston City Wrestling

Euro-wrassles! Anyone going to be watching instead of RAW? It's free!

JavyOO7

The #RAWlternative line-up is set for November 9th, here's the promotions involved;

1. PROGRESS Wrestling
2. Attack! Pro-Wrestling
5. wXw

Thanks, was wondering when they'd be doing this again.

I wish Taker would give Big Evil style promos, worst thing about the Deadman gimmick is that it sucks for promos.

Current Taker should be a mix of all the Taker's.

Striker

I wish Taker would give Big Evil style promos, worst thing about the Deadman gimmick is that it sucks for promos.

Current Taker should be a mix of all the Taker's.
Yeah. That's why Paul being there before made his stories a helluva lot more interesting. Like his feuds with Mankind or the whole saga with Kane. Or in that very brief stint with Jake The Snake. As the Deadman, he should be speaking a couple sentences, at most.

1. PROGRESS Wrestling
2. Attack! Pro-Wrestling
5. wXw

I'd be interested in checking this out.

Hex

Banned
Yeah. That's why Paul being there before made his stories a helluva lot more interesting. Like his feuds with Mankind or the whole saga with Kane. Or in that very brief stint with Jake The Snake. As the Deadman, he should be speaking a couple sentences, at most.

Man, Heyman and Bearer going back and forth during this fued would have been amazing and really made it special.

Wait, the Shield reunited for a main event out of nowhere? Did Rollins work the match as a heel and bail on the faces part way through?

EDIT to correct misspelled words. Damn auto correct

Hex

Banned
Wait, the Shield reunited for a main event out of nowhere? Did Rollins work thr match as a he and bail on the faces part way through?

It was a swerve, Rollins was in for a couple of seconds against Brey but for the most part was on the outside and then bailed at the time for the hot tag.

bjork

Why did they think adding Kwang in the 32X version of Raw was some awesome secret? Also why does he not look like Kwang?

Ziggles is smart for trying to go after Nikki, if he can get her to cheat then he can leverage it into an Edge tier heel push. It's the last play for Ziggler before he fades even further into the abyss.

Don't think that'd work because Cena isn't Matt Hardy.

Why the hell isn't Tyler Breeze vs. The Miz happening? It seems far too obvious to pass up.

Because creative is full of stupid uggos.

Current lineup for the next PROGRESS Chapter show:

sLIME7hl.jpg

Marty Scurll vs Tomasso Ciampa
WrassleGAF's favourite GIF subject, Jack Sexsmith vs ??? vs ??? - Natural Progression Series QF

Lothar

Banned
Fell asleep after the first hour of raw. What'd I miss.

Absolutely nothing. This will be the last WWE show I waste my time on for a long time.

They brought back Austin, HBK, and Flair and did nothing with them. Why were they there? Who cares if they just show up?

Russo would have involved them in a storyline if this was 1998.

Hex

Banned
Absolutely nothing. This will be the last WWE show I waste my time on for a long time.

They brought back Austin, HBK, and Flair and did nothing with them. Why were they there? Who cares if they just show up?

Russo would have involved them in a storyline if this was 1998.

At least they did not do the boring bullshit where they sit them in the ring and have them be all serious about who they think will win Sunday.

Morning, friends. Time for another long day of classes then getting my skinny indie wrestler lookin' ass to the gym. I pray for the wrassle gods to grant us some worthwhile television.

z3BcLb9.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why the hell isn't Tyler Breeze vs. The Miz happening? It seems far too obvious to pass up.

Tyler Breeze has not yet debuted, this would be the main reason why it is not happening

klonere

Banned
The Austin Lesnar interview was a lot of fun. Brock may treat wrasslin just like a normal 9 - 5 job but by god does it not come across that way in the ring. He feels more natural at the very tip top of the wrestling game than anybody in it right now. Happy that I can tune into PPVs and see a once in a lifetime dude put his all into a performance every time.

Zach

Oooh. Looks like Life is Strange is now complete, yes? I look forward to buying it soonish. Let me know what you guys think. I know there are a few fans here.

Oooh. Looks like Life is Strange is now complete, yes? I look forward to buying it soonish. Let me know what you guys think. I know there are a few fans here.

I've still got episodes 4 & 5 left to play, but I loved 1-3 so much, and from what I heard they didn't ruin it with the ending.

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't really game during the week anymore, but I'm going to be playing the final episode this weekend hopefully. Can't wait to see the conclusion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It delivered. A+

Top Bottom