• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Nekofrog

Banned
I posted a little while back about my wife being a lapsed wrestling fan that stopped watching like 12 years ago (around the same time I did too). Nxt respect was the first thing she's watched wrestling related and last night out of the blue she said "we should watch more nxt".

Yes, yes we should.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
12074740_1135959646555231_583822471261053118_n.png
And his name is JOHN CENA

I posted a little while back about my wife being a lapsed wrestling fan that stopped watching like 12 years ago (around the same time I did too). Nxt respect was the first thing she's watched wrestling related and last night out of the blue she said "we should watch more nxt".

Yes, yes we should.

Sounds like she's Ready, Willing, Gable.

bjork

Yes, yes we should.

I am jealous of this viewing experience.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT is the closest thing to a good PG wrestling product the WWE will ever produce under current restrictions.

How can it be considered "good" since every chance he gets, Triple H puts himself over the product? Did you see that NXT panel? He shut down everyone and it was a total ego stroke.

Sephzilla

From my memories of Lex Luger, the guy was entirely a look and not much else. I don't remember him having much in the way of good matches. I don't remember him being good on a mic at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Question time:

Why should any fan give a fuck about PPV buyrates or ratings?

From my memories of Lex Luger, the guy was entirely a look and not much else. I don't remember him having much in the way of good matches. I don't remember him being good on a mic at all.

I've enjoyed some of his backstage segments on the later WCW PPVs

Question time:

Why should any fan give a fuck about PPV buyrates or ratings?

Because it feeds into our collective dream of WWE going out of business and somehow ending up in the hands of One Of Us.

Sounds like Roman Reigns to me.

And

Tom Magee

And

Many other Vince McMahon projects.

Top Bottom