• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

How can it be considered "good" since every chance he gets, Triple H puts himself over the product? Did you see that NXT panel? He shut down everyone and it was a total ego stroke.

Outside of the story he can put himself as over as he wants.

But in NXT he lets the wrestlers shine on their own.

Oh hey, Renee Young is in 2k16? I didn't know.
iuzR4hB.png

Joseph-oh-my-god.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They were just out there man. I was casually watching the show, not really "watching, watching".

And then it was like.."hold up! what's going on here. I see."

I'll have to look again.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't enjoy Renee Young on WWE TV.

Not sure why, really, maybe it's her interview style. She's no Coach or Mean Gene, that's for sure.

Fox318

Is there a consensus on push-up versus recent enhancement? The Total Divas confessional spots caused controversy in the Cagey Household.

I argued the push-up angle. Wife argued she visited McNamara/Troy for some work.

This is the hard-hitting wrestling analysis this community craves.

"Is Paige a work or a shoot?"

Is there a consensus on push-up versus recent enhancement? The Total Divas confessional spots caused controversy in the Cagey Household.

I argued the push-up angle. Wife argued she visited McNamara/Troy for some work.

This is the hard-hitting wrestling analysis this community craves.

I haven't seen Nip/Tuck in ages, were they still in business at the end?

Nekofrog

Banned
From my memories of Lex Luger, the guy was entirely a look and not much else. I don't remember him having much in the way of good matches. I don't remember him being good on a mic at all.

He was decent when utilized as a secondary or tertiary presence in segments but if he was the focus, ho boy. Never was there more a mealy mouthed talker on the mic

Cagey

Banned
I haven't seen Nip/Tuck in ages, were they still in business at the end?

NoRéN;182342207 said:
If I remember correctly, Julian starts to reconsider his partnership with Sean or something.

Memory is hazy. I tried my best to forget most everything after the Carver.

Christian and Sean have a tearful embrace at the airport. Sean heads off for a Doctors Without Borders kind of deal. Sean dissolved the partnership to pursue the dream, and Liz was promoted to full partner: McNamara/Troy became Troy/Cruz. Tears were shed.

Loved that god damn show.

NoRéN

Christian and Sean have a tearful embrace at the airport. Sean heads off for a Doctors Without Borders kind of deal. Sean dissolved the partnership to pursue the dream, and Liz was promoted to full partner: McNamara/Troy became Troy/Cruz. Tears were shed.

Loved that god damn show.

Yeah, now it's coming back. Last season was good. Everything around the writers strike I remember being kinda bad.

First show I ever watched beginning to end.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't enjoy Renee Young on WWE TV.

Not sure why, really, maybe it's her interview style. She's no Coach or Mean Gene, that's for sure.

Hardedged Reporter Renee Young getting down to the facts on who attacked Natalya was pretty funny, although not as funny as Paige's completely incoherent response.

klonere

Banned
People are calling for the head of bean breath in that OT thread.

Will the WrassleGAF superstar withstand the screams for his head from the unwashed masses?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People are calling for the head of bean breath in that OT thread.

Will the WrassleGAF superstar withstand the screams for his head from the unwashed masses?

I like the guy who called wrestling fake shit nonsense

As opposed to the FX cop drama with The Thing. Which is totally real.

Top Bottom