• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Zach

Haha, The Underfrasier.

Honestly, as old as Taker is he needs to conceal more of himself. Those low straps aren't helping him as he smooths out in his old age and loses definition. He should go back to this outfit, plus it'd offer better padding for bumps in general.

F1xLqjU.jpg

For realz. Also, why didn't Sting stick with the Starrcade '97 look:

YNCsYl6.jpg

Or go back to it in his old age? I liked it.

Zach

I actually never watched Frasier. My ex loved it and told me to watch it, though. Too many shows and games and now all this wrassle I've been watching. Ugh. I should just get rid of my TV.

Oh, but Seinfeld was great. You can't beat LD. Curb Your Enthusiasm is also one of the best ever.

Aiii

So not worth it
Voice doesn't match the face, rug doesn't match the curtain type of thing?

Can you imagine the meltdowns we would have if we all posted pictures of ourselves and didn't live up to anyone's expectations?

There is only like four of us who dare to show their faces for real pic January. My theory is everyone is fat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I actually never watched Frasier. My ex loved it and told me to watch it, though. Too many shows and games and now all this wrassle I've been watching. Ugh. I should just get rid of my TV.

Getting rid of your TV will only make things worse. What you need is a planned injury to keep you home for a few months.

kiguel182

Really do not understand why they insist on having Taker be the dead man. He would be so perfect as Biker Taker right now.

Hell he could form a stable with Bully Ray called the Nine of Diamonds or something, they could even bring in some other older tough guy wrestlers to join up with them. Maybe someone like Tazz would work great in a stable like that. Maybe bring in Hogan as their foil, Brooke too, and they could do a wedding between her and Bully for the big reveal. It would be great and totally original.

Maybe Devon can win the US Title and defend it live on Raw every week.

That angle up until the day after the reveal is still better than pretty much everything on Raw right now. Like, doesn't even compare.

And don't get me wrong, there was a lot of shit there. A lot. But at least they had a long term story and they tried to do something. Way more than the WWE tries these days.

Zach

There is only like four of us who dare to show their faces for real pic January. My theory is everyone is fat.

Hey, I posted my picture in one of those "post your picture" topics once. Heck, I think I posted one in here, too. Hmmm...

Sephzilla

Axel Foley > RoboCop?

Sunny, you're losing it in your old age. Axel Foley couldn't handle the mean streets of Detroit like Robo could, he had to bail for cushy California. He also never saved Sting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Axel Foley > RoboCop?

Sunny, you're losing it in your old age. Axel Foley couldn't handle the mean streets of Detroit like Robo could, he had to bail for cushy California. He also never saved Sting.

Robocop is shackled by his greatest strength - no nuance. It's all binary to him.

Being a good cop is about nuance, is about never dealing in absolutes.

Sephzilla

Aint nobody got no need for nuance when you have an entire police database in your brain and have photographic memory that can be used as evidence

I want a RoboCop team up movie though where he teams up with another famous movie cop, though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aint nobody got no need for nuance when you have an entire police database in your brain and have photographic memory that can be used as evidence

I want a RoboCop team up movie though where he teams up with another famous movie cop, though

Burt Reynolds from Cop and a Half

Burt Reynolds is pretty great.
Pm6fiCn.jpg

Regarding lack of nuance, this is why Judge Dredd, awesome as he is, can never truly be an effective cop.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone care to make a wager on who answers Cena's US open challenge? Loser has to buy WWE 2k16.

I figure anything less than a new debut would be a huge mistake. But WWE has no qualms about disappointing people.

It's a tough call.

Is Itami ready yet? Or still wah-wah hurtsies?

Sephzilla

Thursday.

Back to The Future Part 2, will be a movie about going from the past....into another past.

I just can't...

d6MszPy.gif

So what you're saying is tomorrow is the last day I'm going to be able to enjoy Back to the Future 2? Good thing I took tomorrow
and the rest of the week
off.

somedevil

So i see Bean Breath is still trying to get himself juniored.

Here is the viewership for 10/19 Raw:

8pm: 3.600
9pm: 3.347
10pm: 3.123

Avg: 3.357

Up from last week but bringing out Flair and Michaels did not work out the way they wanted. Plus they can't seem to get that 3rd hour up.

They did beat the Baseball game in viewership and 18-49 age range that happened at the same time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck Frasier. Friends >>> Frasier, and that's a shoot. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

This is where your age is showing, though. Friends and Frasier are like apples and oranges, except Friends is trash tier kid shit. I know we've all grown older since then, but Frasier was always for the more refined palate.

klonere

Banned
Anyone care to make a wager on who answers Cena's US open challenge? Loser has to buy WWE 2k16.

Giving money to Yukes?

nYOKhV1.gif

It'll either be Ambrose or some random NXT dude.

I wish it was Cesaro and he just kept doing the Open Challenge every week. Imagine that! A 15 minute Cesaro match with anybody (more or less) on the card! That's up to 25 great minutes (incl. ads, entrances and promos) of Raw right there. Book it Maggle!

Top Bottom