• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

somedevil

TNA News on the tournament:

Storm responded to a tweet from a fake Jim Ross account today, saying he was never informed that he was actually in the tournament. Instead, James Storm pushed his appearance on NXT TV, which he says will take place tomorrow.

So they held the tournament without telling the talent what it was for.

Updates on Orton and Harper:

In an update on why Luke Harper missed last night's WWE RAW and isn't booked for SmackDown tonight, one WWE source says he's away due to personal reasons.

PWInsider has confirmed The Wrestling Observer's report of Randy Orton suffering a shoulder injury. There's no word yet on how long Orton is scheduled to be out of action. As noted, he will have an MRI done soon to find out if he needs surgery.

So on next week Raw might not have Cena or Orton on the show. The first time since?

Die Hard 5 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in a theater. I came close to walking out, but it was like an 11 pm showing so I just fell asleep instead.

Die Hard 5 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in a theater. I came close to walking out, but it was like an 11 pm showing so I just fell asleep instead.

Me and my friends marathoned the series one day, and after the first 4 we said "hey let's buy the fifth one just to finish off the series!"

I was actually in shock at how awful Die Hard 5 was. Seriously, it's quite amazing at how bad it is.

Mahonay

Banned
That shit looked bad. Maybe one day I'll watch it for posterity's sake.

As a huge Die Hard fan, I was surprised how much I enjoyed Live Free or Die Hard when I saw that in the theater. Shit was dumb but a good kind of dumb.

Zach

This is where your age is showing, though. Friends and Frasier are like apples and oranges, except Friends is trash tier kid shit. I know we've all grown older since then, but Frasier was always for the more refined palate.

I agree with crotchety old Vince's take on Friends.

Verendus

Banned
Unrelated

Latino Review reports that (Batman vs Superman) the film's budget has ballooned to $410 million.
That already matches the current record holder, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, so if the budget further inflates anytime before release, it will take the record.

holy fuck!
Going to an early viewing of this soon. I better see all of that budget on screen, and in its full glory. No excuses of $200 million being used for marketing. It all has to be there. On the screen.

Also, HellCell card is actually looking pretty good. But what on earth with the Reigns/Wyatt HellCell match? I'm wondering whether I already knew of this, and forgot, or if it's as surprising as it seems to be like I'm learning of it for the first time. I honestly thought there'd only be one HellCell match.

They should've made it a six man tag match. At least it'd be different. You could have Bray, Luke, and the big baby against Reigns, Ambrose, and Orton. Pure carnage I tell you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked the Bork/Austin podcast. Legit was two guys just enjoying each others' company and talking about shit. Not seeing anything worthy of all the reactions that were in here, but I still have about 15 mins left. Brock's a cool dude. I get him.

jmdajr

I really liked the Bork/Austin podcast. Legit was two guys just enjoying each others' company and talking about shit. Not seeing anything worthy of all the reactions that were in here, but I still have about 15 mins left. Brock's a cool dude. I get him.

And he hates Millennials!

Austin's dumbstruck face when Brock couldn't' remember Wrestlemania 20 because "he didn't give a shit" was the best. It's like it blows these guys' minds when they come across guys who don't eat/sleep/breathe the business.

Zach

Austin's dumbstruck face when Brock couldn't' remember Wrestlemania 20 because "he didn't give a shit" was the best. It's like it blows these guys' minds when they come across guys who don't eat/sleep/breathe the business.

Well... it's a wrestler interviewing another wrestler for a wrestling podcast on a network dedicated to wrestling. Austin probably had some expectations.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well... it's a wrestler interviewing another wrestler for a wrestling podcast on a network dedicated to wrestling. Austin probably had some expectations.

I mean, its not an unreasonable expectation to think Lesnar would have something more than "I don't give a shit" about important facets of his career.

e9Trem1.png

Verendus

Banned
Is Hell in the Cell going to be worth watching? Haven't seen Raw in weeks don't know any of the story lines
Roman Reigns.

Barack Lesnar kicking Undertaker in the dick this time.

New Day.

And a few other matches that could be alright. I'd say it has a good chance of being a pretty decent PPV.

Top Bottom