• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

With every new debuting WWE Superstar, you must ask yourself one question: am I willing to pull a SoulPlaya to defend this person's reputation in the ISEC? And I feel with Tyler Breeze, my answer is "yes."

Consider this a warning, uggos.

Zach

The lady who cleans the office in the morning apologized for being a little late today and broke down because her mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I talked to her for about half an hour about it. I barely know her, so it was kind of awkward, but she thanked me and said it helped a lot being able to talk someone about it. So two things: 1) curse my affability (although I was happy to help in the end) and 2) LOVE YOUR MAMA.

With every new debuting WWE Superstar, you must ask yourself one question: am I willing to pull a SoulPlaya to defend this person's reputation in the ISEC? And I feel with Tyler Breeze, my answer is "yes."

Consider this a warning, uggos.

Just keep mothers out of this. I learned my lesson, I attended those mother sensitivity training classes.

The lady who cleans the office in the morning apologized for being a little late today and broke down because her mom was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I talked to her for about half an hour about it. I barely know her, so it was kind of awkward, but she thanked me and said it helped a lot being able to talk someone about it. So two things: 1) curse my affability (although I was happy to help in the end) and 2) LOVE YOUR MAMA.

I aint goin' back...

bjork

My mom died ten years ago, this december. Went into the hospital on Christmas Eve and never went home. So yeah, appreciate this person while they're around. It sucks when they're not.

Nekofrog

Banned
Youtube Red has prompted ESPN to remove all highlight videos. Is this something that might happen with the WWE?

cause that's the only way i even see any of what happens anymore

oxQOTNF.png

bjork

Bans are better when they're requested rather than forced.

Anyway, Goldust debuted 20 years ago yesterday. No one made a thread. You bastards.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Goldust might have just kickstarted the Attitude era eight months early with this Brian Pillman is the real baby daddy angle.

1997 is still way tamer than 1998 though. They swear like once an episode, very minimal T&A most of the time, monthly chairshots.

notworksafe

My mom died ten years ago, this december. Went into the hospital on Christmas Eve and never went home. So yeah, appreciate this person while they're around. It sucks when they're not.

this is the truth. give love to your parents while they're still around, young ones.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Got nothing but part-timers in this thread coming in and collecting a paycheck that could go to someone putting this thread on their back.

A.k.a me.

You goddamn carnies.

Breezus didn't tap.

Tonight's NJPW on AXS card has Sakuraba vs. Suzuki from Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima and Tomaoki Honma versus the Bullet Club (Jeff Jarrett, Back Luck Fale and Yujiro Takahashi)
Special Single Match – Kazushi Sakuraba versus Minoru Suzuki
IWGP Tag Championship – Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows versus Hirooki Goto and Katsuyori Shibata

Colocho

Banned
I'm watching Smackdown, and it's kind of funny how fans (one guy on reddit) created the "Cesaro section", it got over, and now the WWE is running something they didn't even come up with to the ground, with pretty much everyone having a section of their own.

Oersted

AZCentral.com has a short interview here with Ryback, who was promoting next Tuesday's SmackDown taping at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ. During the interview, Ryback talked about how much control he has with his character.

"I can say that for me, personally, I 100 percent have been able to do anything I want to with Ryback," Ryback said. "We've talked about things and certain elements, but I've been allowed creative control to do what I want to do. If Vince (McMahon, WWE CEO) doesn't like anything, he would tell me and we'd correct."

heh

my take is that Stardust is Cody's way of having fun while resigning himself to the fact he's never ever getting to the main event. Otherwise he'd probably explode given his er, fractious personality (or so we are told).
I love Cody idk almost like he's my brother but the story about his GI Joe action figures killed me.

Top Bottom