• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Verendus is right. Austin has always had this weird blocky movement that never looks anything close to right. He walked like his muscles can't bend or flex, only move laterally

Entrance.gif

a014a7b2b7df04ed85ad77552d0215c46edc43ee_hq.gif

Verendus

Banned
^ That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes he does the shrug movement even more. Usually when he's acting extra badass. I can't even remember the last time I saw Stone Cold, and I can still remember this. 2K HAS ONE JOB!!

I'm so mad at you, V-Dawg.
I don't believe you.

I knew WWE and 2K didn't give a fuck about history when they straight up changed the ending of WrestleMania 2000 so Stephanie didn't get Rock Bottomed

Savitar

I knew WWE and 2K didn't give a fuck about history when they straight up changed the ending of WrestleMania 2000 so Stephanie didn't get Rock Bottomed

But Steph has never looked weak.

And can you imagine showing photos of Triple H looking weak or in a vulnerable position?!

It would tear the world apart.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All I want is All Stars 2 that's legends only

Then you can even justify putting all the modern people on the 2k games AND having a much bigger roster for the All Stars games

2k17 story mode should be a story line where a stable of banned wrestlers like Benoit and Hogan come back to run a muck. Then ultimately, they split up and face off for a chance to be redeemed and get their legacy restored. It features multiple endings and dating sim elements.

2k17 story mode should be a story line where a stable of banned wrestlers like Benoit and Hogan come back to run a muck. Then ultimately, they split up and face off for a chance to be redeemed and get their legacy restored. It features multiple endings and dating sim elements.

Will Zahra be their valet? Will she be a waifu in the dating sim? Gotta get that Nazi demographic.

Hex

Banned
THIS made me feel a little better about the week in wrestling
Angélico & Jack Evans vs Joe Lider & Pentagón Jr. © vs Daga & Steve Pain

GFW had tournaments conclude on tonight's tapings. Full spoilers not up yet, but the champs:

Women's: Christina Von Eerie
Tag: Bollywood Boyz
NEX* GEN: PJ "Darewolf" Black (Justin Gabriel)
Global: Nick Aldis (Magnus)

Do you smell what the rock is cooking?

Ha

The rock's laying the Smackdown.

The Rock says know your damn role.

It's so sad that WWE can have a ppv booked like Survivor Series 98.

No one had any idea that rocky would win nor turn heel. It was booked perfectly in his favour from the match against Hunter to Bossman to making sure Austin was dead meat.

This is probably one of my favourite ppvs of all time.

I remember being a kid thinking the rock and Shamrock hated each other because their names were similar.

Kornflayx

He didn't vacate it, he lost in a triple threat against Taker and Kane. They both pinned him at the same time, so the title was vacated. He refereed the title match between Taker and Kane the next month and counted the three when both were laid out. Then The Rock won the title at the Survivor Series tournament

UberTag

Wow... three Bluekaveli posts in a row.

So when Cena's US Open challenge turns into a triple threat match this weekend so he can lose the title before his vacation without actually putting anyone over... who eats the pin? Are we expecting Tyler Breeze to take out Ziggles or something equally innocuous?

Bear in mind that whomever wins the US title will proceed to lose a bunch of non-title matches if they're a heel.
They'll also get low-blowed by the face (and probably Cena too) if they win the title clean in the triple threat match. Because that's just what good WWE faces do.

Aiii

So not worth it
THe Japanese really love Ricochet. And rightfully so.

Guy really has had a stellar year between his LU and New Japan runs.

Menome

I'm an idiot. Got a four-day weekend booked next week, thinking I'd timed it right for Hell In a Cell. Except it's tomorrow, isn't it?

Looks like I should give up on those wedding-planner pipe-dreams.

Oh, and I'm 28 but don't quite feel like a millennial.

I'm an idiot. Got a four-day weekend booked next week, thinking I'd timed it right for Hell In a Cell. Except it's tomorrow, isn't it?

Looks like I should give up on those wedding-planner pipe-dreams.

Oh, and I'm 28 but don't quite feel like a millennial.

You're only an idiot for booking a four day weekend around a WWE PPV

I just got back from Korakuen Hall and watched the show in standing room. My knees are killing me, but it was totally worth it to finally see Liger. Ricochet was over.

Menome

You're only an idiot for booking a four day weekend around a WWE PPV

More of a "I need to book a long weekend, might as well try and time it with a PPV".

I'm one of those people that just doesn't book holiday time off as I never have the money to go and do anything, so I have the occasional long weekend off so I don't end up wasting all my holiday entitlement.

Plus it's the Battleborn beta next weekend, and as GAF's resident mark for that game, it's good to have some time to actually play it.

klonere

Banned
So Datazord was complaining about wrestlers acknowledging the sheets yesterday.

Today I watched Hulk Hogan throw a copy of the Observer into a flaming trashcan during a PPV. Old carnies are way worse than any of these millennials on social media.

UberTag

Yuke's will go once Vince goes.
In other words, never.
So long as people continue to pay money for mediocrity, they'll be more than content to deliver mediocrity.

Top Bottom