• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

imBask

Banned
Uoov2ec.jpg

the green is AWFUL, otherwise it would be a good looking title

No love for Wrath, as usual.
clark2.jpg

Because he doesn't deserve it. Glacier and Mortis were the money acts.

And yeah, the Apollo Crews interview segment was great. There is no shame in crying while talking about how your mother sacrificed so much to raise you and your siblings.

bjork

So I finally got the Organ Trail dlc installed and gave it a go. It adds a bunch of new stuff to the game, so it feels improved. New encounters, new zombie types, branching paths, a radiation level to manage, different vehicles, different characters, and so on. I didn't get to try the 2-player mode, but I did a full run on normal and had a good time with it.

Nekofrog

Banned
so a shot in the dark. when finn balor eventually moves to the main roster, is there going to be an angle where the "demon" abandons kane and infuses with balor for when balor goes demon mode? are we gonna get more upper card kane in 2016 when that happens?

it'll all culminate in a DEMON ON A POLE match.

vince hire me

I just turned 38 last month. I was born 3 days before the release of the 2600, according to wikipedia.

I turned 39 last month

<<
>>

I know my posts might seem to come from a 16 year old sometime, but I have never really grown up, so cut me some slack.

I still play games daily, and watch wrestling.

bjork

Somebody uploaded a bunch of Beverly Hills Teens episodes onto YT. I know where the next few hours are going.

There's a surf contest and the rocker dude has a surfboard that's a talking guitar. The cowgirl has a giant rocking horse. The snobby dude has one with mirrors so he can see himself.

"I'm just your average shark-fighting covergirl."

This shit rules.

Top Bottom