• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No matter who your fave is, they could NEVER
6qpIiGQ.gif

No matter who your fave is, they could NEVER
6qpIiGQ.gif

"GET THIS WCW SHIT OUT OF HERE"

You could see in Vince's posture after shoving Arn that he was reliefed he wasn't immediately murdered

Are you kidding? Vince was ready. Look at that fuckin' stance. That mouth. He was ready to throw down. This was around the time he beat the shit outta cripples. Arn knew that if Vince would take out a one legged kid, he wouldn't be scared to go further than that and doing Arn in.

Nekofrog

Banned

Are you kidding? Vince was ready. Look at that fuckin' stance. That mouth. He was ready to throw down. This was around the time he beat the shit outta cripples. Arn knew that if Vince would take out a one legged kid, he wouldn't be scared to go further than that and doing Arn in.

Look at the way Vince's shoulders slumped down afterwards, as if he suddenly realized that he just shoved the dadbodking and could have been within moments of being sent to a hospital

Kornflayx

The fuck? Vince was hiding behind Brocks massive back, he's basically going slack jawed after that shove because he's pissing his pants

bjork

So Datazord was complaining about wrestlers acknowledging the sheets yesterday.

Today I watched Hulk Hogan throw a copy of the Observer into a flaming trashcan during a PPV. Old carnies are way worse than any of these millennials on social media.

I appreciated the "this is a reference that like 3% of the audience will get" kind of stuff back then.

He didn't vacate it, he lost in a triple threat against Taker and Kane. They both pinned him at the same time, so the title was vacated. He refereed the title match between Taker and Kane the next month and counted the three when both were laid out. Then The Rock won the title at the Survivor Series tournament
OK, I knew that much but I thought there was more behind it.

Fucking hilarious Mick says that he didn't submit nor did the rock so he doesn't understand what's going on lmfao!

You can't help but feel sorry for him being clueless. Kinda sad though 😢

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In Your House: Ground Zero is the most disrespectful PPV ever.

JR gets stunned. Commissioner Slaughter gets stunned. About a million refs get laid out, including a whooper of a punch to the ref less than a second after the bell rings in the main event.

Slaughter has been on the job for less than a week and it's already Mayhem!

Kornflayx

Just rewatched Choshu vs. Hashimoto from 05/28/1990. I love their series because it's just nonstop ass kicking from both men:

Choshu just knocks him down with a stiff elbow

qxzNnZO.gif

But Hashimoto retaliates with a brutal kick to the jaw

GBjhuu3.gif

And after a glorious match Hash wins with a spin kick for, I have to say, the surprising win

zsUw1uh.gif

I love how easy it is to watch good wrestling on the internet. Puts me in a good mood

In Your House: Ground Zero is the most disrespectful PPV ever.

JR gets stunned. Commissioner Slaughter gets stunned. About a million refs get laid out, including a whooper of a punch to the ref less than a second after the bell rings in the main event.

Slaughter has been on the job for less than a week and it's already Mayhem!
Great ass moments lol. I loved Austin's struggle stunners.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ground Zero is also basically the death knell of the In Your House brand because it's the first 3 hour long show. There's two more after this, one of which I've seen before (and is a total bummer)

Kornflayx

Ground Zero is also basically the death knell of the In Your House brand because it's the first 3 hour long show. There's two more after this, one of which I've seen before (and is a total bummer)

It takes a while for IYH to go away. The last is St. Valentine's Day Massacre in february 1999

Recall

Just rewatched Choshu vs. Hashimoto from 05/28/1990. I love their series because it's just nonstop ass kicking from both men:

Choshu just knocks him down with a stiff elbow

qxzNnZO.gif

But Hashimoto retaliates with a brutal kick to the jaw

GBjhuu3.gif

And after a glorious match Hash wins with a spin kick for, I have to say, the surprising win

zsUw1uh.gif

I love how easy it is to watch good wrestling on the internet. Puts me in a good mood

the impact is godly.

todays wrestling is so clumsy and inexperienced, here it seems like a battle

Top Bottom