• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

those guys marking out in the background of all those malenko gifs adds so much lol

agreed

qXQ6Jom.gif

4lB0lz2.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For my money the biggest pop in late 90s WCW is still unexpectedly Malenko revealing himself to be Ciclope.

Fox318

"It's all a work man, it's all about ratings all of this is fake"

"You know what would be cool , if I went over clean and you looked like a bitch, I mean it's fake right? None of this matters"

Xg29eLf.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Diesel talks a big game about it being all about the money for him...but then you notice that staying in the money involves never losing and always getting things your way.

Anth0ny

"It's all a work man, it's all about ratings all of this is fake"

"You know what would be cool , if I went over clean and you looked like a bitch, I mean it's fake right? None of this matters"

Xg29eLf.jpg

it's entertainment man

dFQDFNU.jpg

it's a work

Diesel talks a big game about it being all about the money for him...but then you notice that staying in the money involves never losing and always getting things your way.

hey man

that's not cool man

bpp9rE5.jpg

I was just kidding but you crossed the line man

Zach

'97 Hart Foundation is zanier than I remember. I like how Bret keeps calling people "dirty, rotten hyenas" like its the most biting insult imaginable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
'97 Hart Foundation is zanier than I remember. I like how Bret keeps calling people "dirty, rotten hyenas" like its the most biting insult imaginable.

It's good shit, I'm still in the early days of it. Him talking it out with Owen and Bulldog is one of my favorite RAW moments ever.

It was Neidhart America that turned Owen evil!

* Seth Rollins kicks off SmackDown by cutting a promo on Kane and calling him to the ring. Corporate Kane comes out on crutches. It's proposed that tonight's main event will be Rollins and The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz and Demon Kane. Rollins accepts the match as long as Corporate Kane sits at ringside. Corporate Kane agrees and says he's looking forward to it

* Sasha Banks, Naomi and Tamina Snuka defeated Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox when Nikki tapped out to Sasha

* Bray Wyatt will address Roman Reigns later tonight

* Ryback defeated Kevin Owens by count out with the Intercontinental Title on the line. They both hit the floor after a double count out. Ryback rolled back into the ring first but Owens said "no more" and got counted out

* The Lucha Dragons and Neville defeated Stardust and The Ascension when Kalisto pinned Konnor

* Bray Wyatt comes out with Braun Strowman and Luke Harper. He cuts an "anyone but you Roman" promo and out comes Roman Reigns through the crowd alone. This leads to Wyatt vs. Reigns at Hell In a Cell inside the Cell being made

* Kane's music hits and out comes Corporate Kane on crutches. He takes a seat near the announcers

* The New Day and Seth Rollins vs. The Dudley Boyz and Demon Kane is next. The Dudleyz come out and Kane's music hits again. Everyone looks at Corporate Kane confused. Kane just sits there and a 3 on 2 match begins. Bubba Ray Dudley gets thrown to the floor and Kane gets up to check on him. Rollins nails a dive to the floor but hits Kane instead. Kane sells an injury and is helped to the back. Devon tags and a brawl breaks out. The pyro hits and out comes Demon Kane to attack Rollins. The Dudleyz get the win for their team after a 3D. Rollins jumps the barrier and runs away as Kane chases him. Kane comes back and gets the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt. He chokeslams The Dudleyz and hits a Tombstone on Kofi Kingston. Pyro hits again and Kane holds the title up and taunts Rollins, who is on the ramp. SmackDown ends.

Friends... the main event....I'm so happy

Zach

A ton of people did. It's one of the saddest things watching older shows.

80% of the rocks promos related to gender preference and gender identification.
Yeah, that's why I never cared for The Rock. Even as a kid I was like "nah, dude, that's some low-hanging fruit."

MC Safety

You marks see a young black brother rise to the top of the ranks in record time and you accuse him of being a crusty dusty-ass white guy in disguise.

Disgoosting.

Are you strobgobbo? If so, congratulations in side-stepping your latest ban.

Fight the power.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Goldust was Vince's greatest creation.

Greater than Undertaker. He ushered in a new era.

Literally one of the greatest wrestling characters of all time. Took all of that rancid homophobia from those trailer trash teenagers in the crowds each week, and he threw it right back in their faces.

Kane and big show in 2015

"WrestleMania loses profit for the first time ever"
"SmackDown ratings reach record lows"
"Raw ratings reach record lows"

But don't worry, putting Kane in the title scene will fix all of that!

Zach

Faarooq spitting hot truth fire at Vince and co. for there never being a black champ and Vince is all like "nah, dude, you're being racist for mentioning that" and the crowd's like WOOOOOOYEEEAAAH.

#Faarooqwasright

Top Bottom