• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Strong words for a grown man stanning for TSwift.

And your contribution to society is.....what?

RdDL4.gif

Have you ever noticed that the thing that offends alts most is being called an alt

This summer I've seen 5 accounts between this and NFLGAF who got real mad about being called alts

You'll never guess what they were banned for being

Fox318

Have you ever noticed that the thing that offends alts most is being called an alt

This summer I've seen 5 accounts between this and NFLGAF who got real mad about being called alts

You'll never guess what they were banned for being
They kept on posting vg-chartz links??

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Accusing every 'new' or returning poster of being someone's alt account is far more damaging than any of our 'inclusive attitudes' or 'gimmick posts'

Pal you're talking to a 0 time banned champion here, i'm the king of kings

don't tell me you hate Kevin Nash? he's such a cool dude

i love everyone here i do

but you're causing me to go 'this motherfucker' every live live show

if you wanna kiss and make up here's sayin huh me huh friend

Accusing every 'new' or returning poster of being someone's alt account is far more damaging than any of our 'inclusive attitudes' or 'gimmick posts'

You fat piece of shit, you need to hit the gym or at least try a diet gotdamn. You're making me wanna be puke and i love to puke. You piece of gargage. Mass up 90lbs or deserve to be throttled to death by me you ancient cunt and i mean vroom vroom fuck this i'm going to bed.

Carnby

Yeah, I'm ending this shit right now though.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said. The Stro jokes/accusations end now.

I'm sorry Bronx, but I hope you understand the whole thing looked fishy and no one wants him back. He fooled once before. We just had our guard up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Thank you for saying what needed to be said. The Stro jokes/accusations end now.

I'm sorry Bronx, but I hope you understand the whole thing looked fishy and no one wants him back. He fooled once before. We just had our guard up.
It's all good. But now it's time to go back to being always fun and always playful.

Come to think about it, CARNbY you were the first to do it. Sounds like a case of hiding in plain sight to me. Throw people off your trail so you could sneak in...

stro's a strange dude, probably better to not have him around because of how weirdly territorial and combative he gets about his wrestling opinions, but Carnby's obsession with him is equally weird. He posted in here on an alt account for like a month, and he was a perfectly fine member, really, only got re-banned because he decided to shit on GAF in another thread for some reason.

And for fuck's sake, people, if he has another alt, you'll know. He's not subtle about it. He posts almost exactly the same under an alt, just with one or two fewer "cunts" thrown in.

Heel

stro's a strange dude, probably better to not have him around because of how weirdly territorial and combative he gets about his wrestling opinions, but Carnby's obsession with him is equally weird. He posted in here on an alt account for like a month, and he was a perfectly fine member, really, only got re-banned because he decided to shit on GAF in another thread for some reason.

And for fuck's sake, people, if he has another alt, you'll know. He's not subtle about it. He posts almost exactly the same under an alt, just with one or two fewer "cunts" thrown in.

You make a good point, stro.

klonere

Banned
I can't believe Data bought THPS5. Played it at a friends house last night, looks and feels like an Android port of a F2P game.

Its a tragedy.

thefro

Michael PS Hayes on the Ric Flair drunkcast today.

Probably not the best first guest from WWE employee-land to ensure that Vince continues to approve WWE talent being on the show.

Top Bottom