• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Happy birthday, Aiii!

4359363262_6eb13bd1fa.jpg

BQOzN-NCcAEtcCQ.jpg

I put a lot of thought and two risky Google Image searches at work into that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys realize how shitty you are for accusing newer members, especially one coming off from a ban, of being someone else?

I'd appreciate it if as a community, we didn't act like cunts to new members, especially ones that have strong opinions about wrestling. We need to sort this shit out and stop being fucking shitheads to people.

imBask

Banned
Do you guys realize how shitty you are for accusing newer members, especially one coming off from a ban, of being someone else?

I'd appreciate it if as a community, we didn't act like cunts to new members, especially ones that have strong opinions about wrestling. We need to sort this shit out and stop being fucking shitheads to people.

I think we can all agree on this, beyond the kayfabe of this thread there are humans posting, and most of them a good people.

in the darkest age of wrestling, we need to stick together and accept everyone under our shelter

Aiii

So not worth it
Madusa spitting some #fire
#Justmyopinion I believe at about half way through this promo, (which was a bad ass promo) the moment and #mood miss @thenikkibella was in, she heard my name being yelled from the audience on #wwe #mondaynightraw and threw up her hand, as I threw up in my mouth to just ignore the fact the forever existence of #AlundraBlayze IS the REAL REVOLUTIONARY That started this #revolution #willneverevergoaway Not to mention #pipebomb #you’renotAJ @realpaigewwe calling the @wwenxt championship “The” women’s championship….. Meh! Well let’s just call it like I see it…. Most of you are over rated! Half of you cannot wrestle, some just sound illiterate as soon as you open your pie hole, all so disrespectful . If I were you all I would be watching your back! You never know who @natbynature might show up with just to bitch slap a few across the face for a receipt! Oh and where in the hell is #teambad #tobusywithglowsticks and things that #glowinthedark as far as I am concerned @charlottewwe and @wwebeckylynch have it going on at the moment ! But what the hell do I know…… I am 50, past my time and have been reported as an ugly bitch! I have three words you can call me #Bossassbitch

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Madusa spitting some #fire

please come back in a managerial role. I don't doubt she could still go in the ring, too, but wrestling audiences hold women to a higher standard than anyone else, except maybe black folks.

Zach

please come back in a managerial role. I don't doubt she could still go in the ring, too, but wrestling audiences hold women to a higher standard than anyone else, except maybe black folks.
Vince bringing back a 50-year-old woman as a manager? Yeah right.

Dammit Bronx-Man, this isn't Kanetober.
Well it will be soon enough when he ends the ratings killing Rollins era, boy it's great to have hopes and expectations to be dashed for at least a few more weeks.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dammit Bronx-Man, this isn't Kanetober.
Well it will be soon enough when he ends the ratings killing Rollins era, boy it's great to have hopes and expectations to be dashed for at least a few more weeks.
You can't contain Jolly Kane to just one month, 2015 is the year of Kane.

JavyOO7

Good job with Tesla showing off the Model X yesterday. Looks great. You better believe if I had 100K I'd get that car... or the Model S. And go on a nice cross country trip with the super chargers around to help me out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good job with Tesla showing off the Model X yesterday. Looks great. You better believe if I had 100K I'd get that car... or the Model S. And go on a nice cross country trip with the super chargers around to help me out.

Yup. I can't wait. It's a goal for me to get one. Beautiful machine.

imBask

Banned
he problem with Tesla is that it's heavily dependant on infrastructure... if you live in an apartment block you can pretty much forget about it in most places, and I don't think that'll change for a while

+ here the harsh winter is supposedly not very good on the battery

don't get me wrong, i'd buy a Tesla if I could, but we're pretty far from being ready (at least here where I live)

what's the lineup for tonight's actual wrestling show?

Wednesday night wrestling.

NXT

Apollo Crews vs. Johnny Gargano
Dana Brooke & Emma vs. Reyton Royce & Billie Kay
Tyler Breeze vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Finn Balor & Samoa Joe vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady

ROH

Adam Cole vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
KUSHIDA vs. Matt Sydal

TNA

Ethan Carter & Tyrus vs. Matt Hardy & Drew Galloway
The Doll House vs. The Beautiful People
Mahabali Shera vs. James Storm
Dixie Carter announces special guest referee for EC3's title match at Bound for Glory

imBask

Banned
Wednesday night wrestling.

NXT

Apollo Crews vs. Johnny Gargano
Dana Brooke & Emma vs. Reyton Royce & Billie Kay
Tyler Breeze vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Finn Balor & Samoa Joe vs. Enzo Amore

ROH

Adam Cole vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
KUSHIDA vs. Matt Sydal

TNA

Ethan Carter & Tyrus vs. Matt Hardy & Drew Galloway
The Doll House vs. The Beautiful People
Mahabali Shera vs. James Storm
Dixie Carter announces special guest referee for EC3's title match at Bound for Glory

you had me at Dixie Carter

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;180338638 said:
That divas legends table for 3 with her was great but man...wearing her own merch at it..

:MJsideeye

I think she does it because WWE refuses to call her Medusa.

Aiii

So not worth it
Still not convinced electric is the future of economic and environment-friendly driving.

Hopefully we'll some day find a way to build a self-sufficient engine that needs neither fuel nor charging of any kind, that would great, just a thing that you buy once and then just goes and goes and goes.

Fox318

Still not convinced electric is the future of economic and environment-friendly driving.

Hopefully we'll some day find a way to build a self-sufficient engine that needs neither fuel nor charging of any kind, that would great, just a thing that you buy once and then just goes and goes and goes.

Once the battery tech gets to a point where you could take an 8 hour road trip that would cover 99% of distances and trips. That should cover charge anxiety problems people have.

Tesla's charging stations that provide you with a charge for free is also going to be key.

I've been seeing a ton of Tesla's around me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Khali's talent farm presents the next big superstar, the Great Shukla.

pCiNpjS.jpg

He looks uh, a little wiry.

Top Bottom