• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Sephzilla

Remember your directives, officer!

It's not worth it, man. Cool down, put on some slow soul music and just chill.

don't let her work you into a shoot

[rant]

So I was, and still am, respectful of why my girlfriend decided to break off our relationship. But after we had our break-up talk, the more I let things sink in the more I realized the way she broke up with me was complete and utter bullshit. I came home to nobody being home, I technically found out she was dumping me through my best friend because she couldn't tell me herself, then when I was gone at work she'd come into my place and take more of her stuff (note: she hadn't talked to me yet) and then a few days later she sat down with me and we had our talk and she explained why she was ending it. I was like okay, cool.

After a few days I started to become a bit more rational and realize how she dumped me was a complete fucking slap in the face. And I talked to some of my friends about it and they all agreed it was pretty bullshit and immature. On top of that, after we broke up she claimed she wanted to still be close friends but wasn't making any kind of attempt to be a friend (and gets pissy when I do). So I was talking to one of my friends about it, and I mentioned that I was slightly upset that none of my (and ours, our friends are mutual) friends really stood up for me at all and called her out on the bullshit she was getting away with. So one of my best friends texted her and said, in short form, "i dont like how you handled the breakup, you should talk to him and get things straightened out".

So after this happens, she texts ME all pissed off asking why I was lying to friends, trying to cause drama, and why I brought my one friend into this. In her mind I apparently don't have the right to talk to one of my friends, who's wedding I stood up in, about a really big personal crisis happening to me right now. In reality, I think the reason she doesn't want me talking to my/our friends (they were my close friends for years before she came along) is because she doesn't want people to realize how shitty she treated me during the breakup and doesn't want to own up to the fact that she fucked me over. She's trying to bury that shit hardcore.

So right now I'm just pissed off at her in general, there's a possibility she's going to come over to my place tonight so we can talk and if she gets pissy with me I'm going to let her know she has no right to tell me what i can and cant tell to my best friends and that she needs to own up to acting like a super bitch lately.

[/rant]

Sounds like you need to move on, Sephzilla.

Oh trust me, that's happening. Moving into my new place Wednesday is the first really huge step.

imBask

Banned
delete her, ignore her, move on quietly

you're not with her anymore, end of story, don't let yourself get into that ex-gf vortex shenanigan

don't make me cut a promo on your ass

Sephzilla

delete her, ignore her, move on quietly

you're not with her anymore, end of story, don't let yourself get into that ex-gf vortex shenanigan

don't make me cut a promo on your ass

The thing is she still wants to stay part of my friend circle because she still likes hanging out with all of my friends. Which is entirely why she doesn't want people taking sides (because she knows thats a battle she'll probably lose)

imBask

Banned
The thing is she still wants to stay part of my friend circle because she still likes hanging out with all of my friends. Which is entirely why she doesn't want people taking sides (because she knows thats a battle she'll probably lose)

i'd tell you to do X and Y but i'm not a reference, i'm a literal Brock Lesnar minus the muscles and talent, I don't actually care about most people I have a couple of close friends and that's it

[rant]

So I was, and still am, respectful of why my girlfriend decided to break off our relationship. But after we had our break-up talk, the more I let things sink in the more I realized the way she broke up with me was complete and utter bullshit. I came home to nobody being home, I technically found out she was dumping me through my best friend because she couldn't tell me herself, then when I was gone at work she'd come into my place and take more of her stuff (note: she hadn't talked to me yet) and then a few days later she sat down with me and we had our talk and she explained why she was ending it. I was like okay, cool.

After a few days I started to become a bit more rational and realize how she dumped me was a complete fucking slap in the face. And I talked to some of my friends about it and they all agreed it was pretty bullshit and immature. On top of that, after we broke up she claimed she wanted to still be close friends but wasn't making any kind of attempt to be a friend (and gets pissy when I do). So I was talking to one of my friends about it, and I mentioned that I was slightly upset that none of my (and ours, our friends are mutual) friends really stood up for me at all and called her out on the bullshit she was getting away with. So one of my best friends texted her and said, in short form, "i dont like how you handled the breakup, you should talk to him and get things straightened out".

So after this happens, she texts ME all pissed off asking why I was lying to friends, trying to cause drama, and why I brought my one friend into this. In her mind I apparently don't have the right to talk to one of my friends, who's wedding I stood up in, about a really big personal crisis happening to me right now. In reality, I think the reason she doesn't want me talking to my/our friends (they were my close friends for years before she came along) is because she doesn't want people to realize how shitty she treated me during the breakup and doesn't want to own up to the fact that she fucked me over. She's trying to bury that shit hardcore.

So right now I'm just pissed off at her in general, there's a possibility she's going to come over to my place tonight so we can talk and if she gets pissy with me I'm going to let her know she has no right to tell me what i can and cant tell to my best friends and that she needs to own up to acting like a super bitch lately.

[/rant]

Oh trust me, that's happening. Moving into my new place Wednesday is the first really huge step.
Charge that bitch to the game. You only need WrassleGAF anyway.

Sacrifice her to Bluekaveli and the the Ministry of Dirtness.

The Lord of Dirtness will guide her in the right place.

jmdajr

Iron Shiek and Sgt Slaughter are two of the worst of all time

One of the biggest disappointments of my childhood was when I saw Sgt. Slaughter didn't look like this.

Slaughter2.jpg~original

I'm with imbask for once. Move on and don't look back. There's very little, arguably nothing, to be gained by continuing a relationship with her in any form.

Sephzilla

I'm with imbask for once. Move on and don't look back. There's very little, arguably nothing, to be gained by continuing a relationship with her in any form.

Oh trust me, that's totally what I want to do right now. The tricky part is the whole friends group thing, most of my closest friends still want to be friends with her (I think?).

Yo WrassleGAF I'm not even gonna lie, I feel like I only fit in here. In the game section I get unnoticed and in the off topic most of my threads go to the bottom. It's cool to find some place where I fit and enjoy posting.

Well there is one annoying poster here though 😐

Oh trust me, that's totally what I want to do right now. The tricky part is the whole friends group thing, most of my closest friends still want to be friends with her (I think?).

Mmmm that sucks. I've only recently realized how blessed I am that my circle of friends don't really overlap and don't have to put up with the usual negatives that entails.

Sephzilla

Yo WrassleGAF I'm not even gonna lie, I feel like I only fit in here. In the game section I get unnoticed and in the off topic most of my threads go to the bottom. It's cool to find some place where I fit and enjoy posting.

Well there is one annoying poster here though ��

sorry

Mmmm that sucks. I've only recently realized how blessed I am that my circle of friends don't really overlap and don't have to put up with the usual negatives that that entails.

yeah right now i'm regretting that the massive overlap happened. also she still hasn't paid me for her half of the phone bill, she's got 7 more days to get that shit paid otherwise she's getting cut off

[rant]

[/rant]

delete facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up

seriously though, it is time to move on. Take your time to grieve and gather your thoughts and forget about her. Time for bigger and better things.

I like how The Rock calls Kane a retard right in his face.

Yes I know it's not real but why wouldn't you allow Kane to beat Mankind Rock? Vince could easily have him just lay down in the ring for you lol.

You know, we talk a lot about WWE missing the boat on a lot of wrestlers, and it does happen. But I was thinking about Beth Phoenix today in my liquidsnake ways and really realized how much more they probably could have done with her. She was a powerful, experienced wrestler who looked intimidating but never hit that 'sideshow' level that they went for with Nicole Bass or Chyna. She remained a top level focus for her whole tenure in the company, but they rarely did anything interesting with her. I think the only interesting thing they did with her was the Glamarella stuff and they didn't do enough with that. She never really got enough time or enough interesting feuds to make use of her talents, but she was always solid at everything she did.

I guess I would have liked to seen her go to somewhere like STARDOM for a tour after left WWE, but I imagine she was ready to settle down at that point.

What do you mean by this sir?

tumblr_nlykqj1qql1tjq6fno1_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
vzPXhvkl.jpg

ZRBRfyvl.jpg

Punk ain't in the Taker magazine Streak section, 21-1 still, can Taker get that 22nd win ever, find out next Mania

It's completely possible there are legitimate legal reasons why they don't put CM Punk in that. I don't know, seems like an opportunity to jam Punk for losing if they could.

I think it's dumb hire they omit Punk like he killed his entire family or something. But you try to distance yourself from Hogan but he gets mentioned last night.

[rant]

*snips*
[/rant]

Got every reason to be pissed, but best to move on as best you can. Had an awful break up many many years ago that I wasted too much mental energy on feeling like I was treated unfairly by her. You definitely won't be friends with her, so even if she says that, you won't be, and it's best not to be... It's fine to be civil and friendly when you run into each other, but if she says like "I think we can still be friends..." it's best to be like "Yeah that sounds great," and never ever talk to her, try your best to go in the opposite directio.

But if you want to talk to friends about the break up, fuck yeah you have every reason and right to talk to whoever you want for whatever reason and to say/feel/think whatever you want. If she thinks that's being dramatic, she's wrong. Although best might also be to work on the friend relationships with people who aren't friends with her... THe fact that you're talking to them about this, and then somebody is going and dishing details to her about it is wrong.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
[rant]

I don't have any specific advice other than it sounds like you need to just cut off contact since the whole thing is toxic. I hope you have a good friend available and can just go out an get lit-up and get it out of your system.

Zach

But then she gets weird when you try to be friendly? Red flags everywhere. End contact, guy. I'm telling ya.

Sephzilla

But then she gets weird when you try to be friendly? Red flags everywhere. End contact, guy. I'm telling ya.

Yeah, the red flags are fucking everywhere right now. I'm just trying to figure out how to not make things awkward as fuck with my friends

But if you want to talk to friends about the break up, fuck yeah you have every reason and right to talk to whoever you want for whatever reason and to say/feel/think whatever you want. If she thinks that's being dramatic, she's wrong. Although best might also be to work on the friend relationships with people who aren't friends with her... THe fact that you're talking to them about this, and then somebody is going and dishing details to her about it is wrong.

It's not exactly like that. The friend who told her I talked to him straight up told me "I'm going to text her and tell her I think she treated this whole thing awfully". He told her that in an effort to stand up for me and call out the shit she did.

Zach

Yeah, the red flags are fucking everywhere right now. I'm just trying to figure out how to not make things awkward as fuck with my friends

Just make it simple, and not catty. "She broke up with me; said she wanted to be friends. I talk to her as a friend; she gets upset. I tried; I'm done. Hang out with her if you want, guys; just be aware that I'm over the whole thing."

Look at all these semicolons; I can't be wrong.

Top Bottom