• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Didn't blade. He does it the hard way. This latest one required 9 staples on the top of the head.

I don't know about last night, but I've definitely seen Brock juice the hard way. Especially against Cain Velasquez. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JavyOO7

20 mins into this Nagata/Nakamura match and crowd isn't taking Nagata seriously as a victor. Sucks because he's doing pretty good in this match. Nakamura looks like he wants to go to sleep though... lol.

Heel

264_HIAC_10252015sb_0565-1266146408.0.jpg

I've reviewed the replay of Brock's post job, friends, and I invite you all to follow along.

"Lesnar was able to get his hand up there, John. That could've been a lot worse."
"Brock was able to block that post for the most part."

At this moment, you see the camera swing toward Brock after the alleged impact, head in clear sight. He stands staggered for what must have been 5 to 10 seconds, showing no visible damage or blood forming. He holds his arm up camera side, attempting to obscure the WWE Universe's view. Strange.

He then ducks into the corner of the cell, behind the camera man. The camera man pans away hurriedly toward The Undertaker. Brock is looking for something...but what?

cPFppfY.jpg

Good thing there was a party supply store within driving distance of the arena. Brock now turns toward the camera, showing a clear drizzle of synthetic blood.

Sure, that explains the in-ring shenanigans irrefutably, but there's a second part to this carny ploy. They need photographic evidence of the "cut" for WWE.com.

That's right, a BOGO special at the party supply store. Airbrush in a little make-up to hide the seams and you've got yourself a convincing staple job.

They could've gotten away with it, but the calendar gave them away. Happy Halloween, friends.

#TeamPartySupplyStore

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Friends, I may go as John Cena for Halloween this year. Where can I buy John Cena merchandise in Canada?!

It's Canada, I can't imagine you'd have a problem finding jorts basically anywhere; as far as I know, denim is the national currency of Canada.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
When I was younger I used to think blood in wrestling was fake blood. Now that I know that's not the case I find a lot of matches involving blood to be quite uncomfortable to watch.

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's Canada, I can't imagine you'd have a problem finding jorts basically anywhere; as far as I know, denim is the national currency of Canada.

Yeah the Jorts are the least of my worries. It's the Cena shirt, hat, towel and wrist band I'm worried about finding locally.

Sephzilla

ADR coming back just screams "Cena's getting his win back" all over it. Which is whatever, he's John Cena what are you gonna do?

I'm just curious if the Open Challenge is still in effect.

Be fully prepared for ADR to take a 3 second tan a few shows in a row after Cena comes back in January

Real Ass Brock don't need no help juicing. Guy is the anti Flair.

Love how taker and Brock gave no shits about any of the rules.

Brock is a national treasure

DMczaf

Brock used a shoot interview to work Vince McMahon into a work. That entire interview was created to lure Vince into a false state of security.

And then BAM, color.

Brock worked us all in the end.

DMczaf

This also means that Brock worked Stone Cold into a shoot.

Those looks of sadness when Brock was berrying the business were the price we had to pay for Brock's work to work.

Brock broke Stone Cold that night just to get a payoff that Sunday, was it worth it in the end?

This also means that Brock worked Stone Cold into a shoot.

Those looks of sadness when Brock was berrying the business were the price we had to pay for Brock's work to work.

Brock broke Stone Cold that night just to get a payoff that Sunday, was it worth it in the end?

It is stealth setup for Brock/Austin Texas Deathmatch at 'Mania. Funk and Lawler work the undercard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What if

What if John Cena's time off is actually a vacation in Mexico? Mega Campion John Cena.

also on MLW Konnan said there's a high chance of Flamita in LU season 2

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What if

What if John Cena's time off is actually a vacation in Mexico? Mega Campion John Cena.

also on MLW Konnan said there's a high chance of Flamita in LU season 2
...what if John Cena is taping season two of LU? Juan Cena could totally be Matanza.

DMczaf

Pretty sure Bellas, D-Bry and Cena are real life swingers and Cena is going on this vacation because things got really weird last weekend.

Heel can back me up on this.

Word on the sheetz is my Post HIAC official rankings is making the rounds backstage.

Jimmy King said:
Tyler Breeze
New Day
Cesaro
Rusev
Nikki Bella
Zeb Colter
Brock Lesnar
Bruan Strowman
Luke Harper
Kevin Owens
Neville