• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

my vote: no vote

gifs are the worst thing about the internet

SmartRemoteHoneybadger.gif

I really like the angle, which emphasizes the impact, in this gif.

Waiting for DM to unleash the AssBiz gifs collected over the course of 2015.

From my brief search on Imgur for literally just the word wrestling, he will find many

And if he found the Tumblr account I think he did, we're all doomed

Menome

Dr Pepper is the drink of the gods.

And best .gif of the year? Well, the Sandow/Axel handshake has certainly been the most useful one for me at least.

IbhRETk.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All of this, while true, is irrelevant though. He's a heel. Heels don't win feuds at main event levels, they are there to make the face look like an underdog and allow the face to overcome. Which the face always does in wrestling. At the end of the day, for a heel he wins arguably more than any other heel i've ever seen. There's no denial he's super protected, and the undisputed fact he's got a better W/L than Reigns cannot be denied. He's a very, very well off heel. Who really doesn't need to win. The way he's presented winning and losing is not to be all and end all for him like, say, Cena.

It's just infuriating to me. And also would you expect anyone to win feuds v Cena and the Undertaker? And Reigns? No! Of course you wouldn't! So why people do is hilarious. And even worse, the fact he defeated Ambrose in a feud to this day pisses me off like nothing else. He should NEVER have gone over him as many times as he did. Ever.

Wyatt's last few feuds were Reigns, Undertaker, Ambrose, Jericho (lol), the Shield, Cena and Bryan. Whether or not he's fighting title matches (he has 1 total), its pretty obvious the dude is not being booked like Ziggler. He's basically fighting main-event caliber guys pretty much all the time.

IDK seems dumb to complain about Wyatt's booking of all people on the roster. I'll back off that when I hear him cut a promo on Tyler Breeze or something.

Nekofrog

Banned
why didn't anyone who went up against HHH in the day think to go before the event and check to see if the hammer is there, then remove it?

huh?

Menome

Oh, in actual wrestling talk: Just finished Hell In a Cell. Felt like I could have watched the opening and closing matches and saved myself the two hours in-between.

Nothing horribly bad, but it all felt rather inconsequential. Saying that, despite despising Nikki Bella, I have to grudgingly admit she put up a good fight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2k16 also arrives tomorrow. Gonna see what I end up with as far as GWF goes. Will take a lot of prep.

Rutti

HIAC quality varied between meh and OK. There was no match that I really cared about. I hope ppl can now move to better feuds.
They probably won't

I do hope we still get jolly Kane somehow.

Love half term, sitting down to PWG DDT4 2015 at 10pm is a great feeling. High expectations for this show, got this onwards to catch up with PWG, no spoilers baybay!

klonere

Banned
Top Bottom