• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

It's a perfect time to bring back the Gold Rush Tournament.

They can even bring back this clip:
sheltonsuperkick.gif

KingBroly

Banned
Oh sweet summer child.

What else can they do? They've buried 90% of the roster to the point where we see the same 10-15 people every week. Hell, last night's show didn't even feature Big Show or Miz, which is pretty depressing when you think about it.

Aiii

So not worth it
What else can they do? They've buried 90% of the roster to the point where we see the same 10-15 people every week. Hell, last night's show didn't even feature Big Show or Miz, which is pretty depressing when you think about it.

Raw never delivers.

It never does.

It would be nice if Miz was in the tournament and won.

bjork

I thought about it.

What I feel is the opposite of depression.

I think tonight's Raw will at the very least be very interesting. The ending of last night's show not only setup something for Survivor Series, but will obviously drive people to Raw tonight for fallout.

I'm guessing The Wyatts start Raw.

Bray can reuse one of those pre mania Taker promos, no one will be able to tell the difference.

bjork

Looking at those Neville comparison shots makes me wish they had him come in as Gollum. Just license it and have him be fucking Gollum, with the belt as his precious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love tournaments and I love no.1 contenders matches so I'm more hyped about this Raw since Mania I think.

And that's after saying "I'M DONE WITH RAW" heh.

I still hope they turn Roman.

never

"Bret screwed Bret, Pat Patterson Screws young boys. "

Hilarious only in 99'.

One of my co workers worked on Legends house, he told me that Pat made a go at him lol!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;183041273 said:
I heard someone was talking shit about royal crown cola up in here

I heard someone liked the vile Pitch Black 1 but thought that the true nectar of the gods, Pitch Black 2, was like rotten piss.

Sabucin

This is the result of not putting other stars over besides John Cena. There is no credible new stars to get promoted to the Main Event.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan could reach that level only when they beat Cena. We could have a lot of new rising stars if they wouldn't be so damn terrified to make Cena lose a match.

Rusev, Wyatt, Ryback, etc.

The only thing they could do is make new stars considering how over they are, guys such as: Cesaro, Rusev, Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose.

Toki767

So is Brock in this tournament of winners from last night?

Because if he's not then it's just Del Rio, Reigns, New Day, and Kevin Owens.

6 people can't make a tournament.

For those wondering, there is no backstage heat John Cena for his upcoming hiatus from WWE, reports F4WOnline.com. There was speculation that there might be heat on Cena due to the clean loss he suffered at Hell in a Cell to Alberto Del Rio, but Cena’s time off is something WWE has known about since back in the summer and they are fine with it.

Why would there be heat?

KingBroly

Banned
For those wondering, there is no backstage heat John Cena for his upcoming hiatus from WWE, reports F4WOnline.com. There was speculation that there might be heat on Cena due to the clean loss he suffered at Hell in a Cell to Alberto Del Rio, but Cena’s time off is something WWE has known about since back in the summer and they are fine with it.

Why would there be heat?

Typically, they don't like people taking vacations.

somedevil

Forgot the pre show winners of Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville. Goes with Kofi, Big E, Del Rio, Reigns and Owens.

Why would there be heat?

Vacations are what employees take. Wrestlers are independent contractors.

Why would there be heat?

The better question is: why did you fall for the clickbait?

Ithil

Undertaker got a real bad concussion like 3 minutes in. He basically forgot the whole layout of the match.

Because Taker was severely concussed and literally had no idea what he was doing, and it happened like 4 minutes in.

Undertaker allegedly was concussed very early into the match.

Undertaker was also in really bad physical shape that year, from taking the Shield powerbomb in 2013, it left him badly hurt right up til that WM. He seems in better physical shape now.

Thorakai

I personally believe Zeb and Del Rio have been paired as a subconscious effort on the part of right-winger Vince McMahon, as a favor to Donald Trump, to repair fractured race relations within the Republican base (also known as wrestling fans).

Fully expect this story line to run deep into the election cycle in an effort to win the latino vote.

I'm glad we have members that are smart enought to appreciate the complex themes of a story instead of having it spoonfed to them.

I'm going to guess New Day will only be Kofi and Big E, and then the remaining 3 will be Cesaro, Dolph and Neville.

Reigns vs. Kofi vs. Big E vs. Owens

Reigns overcomes the odds!

UberTag

i hope the budget still fits for Del Rio's car entrance, and/or the pyro shower.

It will really suck if both things were exchanged for an old man in a golf car.
What if they have little pyro explosions come out of Zeb's chair and he holds aloft a sparkler? Would that work as an alternative?

Top Bottom