• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ambition

Greasy hair
KuGsj.gif

Roman is getting roasted

I think Roman is ready for a run.

Sadly, the Universe has made up their minds and will whine, holding steadfast in their opinion 'til the bitter end.
His appeal as a face is forever sabotaged, he'll only get over as face if they turn him heel and stop scripting like he's Cena'a heir.

krae_man

Both The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar were seen bleeding during the main event at the WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view. Taker and Lesnar’s injuries were not a result of blading, but rather they were both busted open. As seen during WrestleMania 31, Lesnar ran directly into the ring post whereas Taker’s injury was caused by Lesnar taking his glove off and throwing head punches.

An insider backstage texted Bryan Alvarez from F4WOnline.com as they caught Vince McMahon’s reaction to the blood. It was said that due to the no blood policy in WWE, Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn were freaking out as they watched backstage.

Kevin Dunn was reportedly flipping out, demanding WWE doctors go into the Hell In A Cell structure to calm down the situation, however when Lesnar shoved the doctor, he did not return and the match continued regardless.

Seriously, who writes this crap? Brock didn't blade my ass.

Mizerman

I think Roman is ready for a run.

Sadly, the Universe has made up their minds and will whine, holding steadfast in their opinion 'til the bitter end.

If they would stop trying to turn Reigns into Samoan Cena, this wouldn't have happened.

Actions have consequences.

I should pick up Halo 5.

Kind of want to wait to see if the servers hold (there'll probably be issues the first couple days anyway), but its about time I've gotten something new for my Xbox since DmC:DE

Fantomex

Body slam, clothes line, big ol punch, Samoa drop, super man punch. Oh my gosh he's got a worse move set than Cena. Please Cena save us.

Seriously, who writes this crap? Brock didn't blade my ass.

I swore he'd bladed as there seemed very little contact with the ring post and he rubs his forehead on his glove kinda suspiciously but the cut is in completely the wrong place.

I don't get the issue with blood, it needs to be done carefully rather than every match but it adds a little extra something.

Top Bottom