• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

styl3s

Said it yesterday and I will say it again, Raven stated recently that wrestlers dont understand the psychology of wrestling...Owens is one of the only ones that gets it and uses it well
This reminds me that i need to rewatch all those on secrets of the ring dvds i bought years ago with him.

Love me some Raven and he's 100% correct

Cornette's been saying that for years and all the armchair bookers go "lol old man out of touch" and whatnot. Wrestling is really simple to put together. It almost writes itself, if you let it.
The problem with cornette is that 99% of the shit that comes out his mouth is so stupid nobody takes anything he says serious.

Dion314

Neo Member
Said it yesterday and I will say it again, Raven stated recently that wrestlers dont understand the psychology of wrestling...Owens is one of the only ones that gets it and uses it well

Definitely. He's heads and shoulders the best heel in the company.

I think Sasha gets it as well

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should just have Owens do the Pumphandle Neckbreaker as a finisher. It looks about 10 times cooler than the lame ass Papa Powerbomb.

Top Bottom