• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Colocho

Banned
Seth Rollins has the biggest plot armor I've seen in quite some time. I'm 100% sure he doesn't drop the belt until, at least, WM32, and it wouldn't surprise me if he kept it a few more months after that until Summerslam or so, to surpass Punk's modern streak.

krae_man

So he bladed the top of his head that required 9 staples? Jimmy Korderas said he did this by ramming his head on a sharp part that is connected the ropes to the ringpost.

The whole "9 staples" thing could just be a work. Also he could have botched the blade job.

somedevil

So the final 4 most likely will be Reigns, Big E, Alberto and Owens.

The whole "9 staples" thing could just be a work. Also he could have botched the blade job.

So this is a work?

260_HIAC_10252015sb_0545-635448810.jpg

KingBroly

Banned
Surprised that Ambrose is not in the tournament since I read some dirtsheets about a push for him after Cena/Orton leaving.

Ambrose didn't win last night.

Also, Reigns is winning tonight because he'll beat 4 Champions in one night. Obvious story is obvious. Now let's see if WWE picks up on it.

Brinbe

Cesaro's music is the absolute worst. It's as if they've set him up to fail since he left swagger
MOTN right here. These two will never get old.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Said it yesterday and I will say it again, Raven stated recently that wrestlers dont understand the psychology of wrestling...Owens is one of the only ones that gets it and uses it well

bjork

Said it yesterday and I will say it again, Raven stated recently that wrestlers dont understand the psychology of wrestling...Owens is one of the only ones that gets it and uses it well

Cornette's been saying that for years and all the armchair bookers go "lol old man out of touch" and whatnot. Wrestling is really simple to put together. It almost writes itself, if you let it.

Alucard

Banned
Cornette's been saying that for years and all the armchair bookers go "lol old man out of touch" and whatnot. Wrestling is really simple to put together. It almost writes itself, if you let it.

Which they don't. They try to write stilted as hell shit that doesn't match the wrestlers' personalities in many cases.

It's a trap. Unless you have the most awesome partner in the world whom you know will still sex you and encourage you after the I do's...don't do it. Well, the kids are pretty awesome, I have to say.

Wow, Alucard, let's not get too dark and keep this thread Fun N Playful till the bitter end.

Top Bottom