• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

UberTag

What the fuck is Cesaro's Gimmick?!?
Cesaro's gimmick is "Too Swiss". It's like the NWO's "Too Sweet"... except he's foreign and must always lose.
Just think of him as a big, lovable Zack Ryder that will occasionally swing guys around the ring.

He's so.... Plain. I don't get why People like him.
Mr. Backlund would like to have a word with you.

WWE-Mr.-Backlund-520x292.jpg

I'd just like to say the parts of Reigns/Wyatt I saw last night were quite good, and I'm not quite sure why the match as a whole is getting crapped on. In general, I think Roman's PPV matches have been very good to great all year - lots of neat little inversions to his signature moves, he wrestles with psychology, his strikes look like they hurt, his facials have gotten damn good. He's still lacking on the mic, but I do genuinely think the guy has "it", regardless, as an overall performer.

bjork

for those keeping count, Becky Lynch finally hit her 20th word spoken on TV tonight. Exciting times. What a #revolution

It's a slow burn, all part of a plan. Eventually they'll be backstage getting interviewed and she'll clothesline Charlotte out of her boots and cut a promo on the level of Die Rocky Die.

I was just thinking that only 2 Reigns vs. Rollins feuds in the last 18 months was not enough. We really need another one.

Get ready for dozens over the next decade while Kevin Owens is doing autograph sessions before he wrestles Cesaro in front of 300 people at a VFW.

I'd just like to say the parts of Reigns/Wyatt I saw last night were quite good, and I'm not quite sure why the match as a whole is getting crapped on. In general, I think Roman's PPV matches have been very good to great all year - lots of neat little inversions to his signature moves, he wrestles with psychology, his strikes look like they hurt, his facials have gotten damn good. He's still lacking on the mic, but I do genuinely think the guy has "it", regardless, as an overall performer.
IMO Reigns always brings it when it comes to PPV matches. The Fast Lane match with DB was aces and he did a great job getting his ass kicked by Birk.

Mizerman

I wasn't making a fat joke i mean eater of worlds as in he's the galactus of WWE in that he destroys people.

Believe it or not, not everyone here is a cynical smark or just hates everything and everyone.

Funnily enough, that sounds like what a "cynical smark" would say. Or anti-smarks who tends to display smark-like traits while insulting smarks.

No, no, no.. Roman Reigns is horrible and if the WWE doesn't immediately make next year's Wrestlemania a 60 minute match between Cesaro and Kevin Owens, Vince will have to declare bankruptcy!

bjork

I would be down for a 2015 Mr. Backlund title run, culminating in the 20th anniversary of his presidential bid. Make him president of the WWE and he is your new authority figure. He's from an era when they didn't need that shit, so he'd be in his office, only coming out to chickenwing some wrassler who is acting up at a PPV.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Surprised that Ambrose is not in the tournament since I read some dirtsheets about a push for him after Cena/Orton leaving.

He's gonna go for the derp title, e.g. the IC championship.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would be down for a 2015 Mr. Backlund title run, culminating in the 20th anniversary of his presidential bid. Make him president of the WWE and he is your new authority figure. He's from an era when they didn't need that shit, so he'd be in his office, only coming out to chickenwing some wrassler who is acting up at a PPV.
Yep.

styl3s

i dont believe you.gif
What have i been negative about aside from New Day? I don't even hate the wrestlers in new day i just don't care for the gimmick.

Other then that i have no disdain towards anyone on the actual roster and i like 2 of the most hated wwe wrestlers on GAF, Reigns and Charlotte. Sometimes i will make off-hand cracks like Cesaro looking like a default create a wrestler but he's also in my top 5 favorite wrestlers in the WWE. I don't activly hate the product so yeah i guess i am the captain of this cynicism boat.

UberTag

Can I "like" this post? I keep looking for the button but I can't find it.

tumblr_nwute1HSsd1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I want more moves like this and less springboard stunners from Cena and less springboard anything from Ambrose.

Valentus

why do i have to watch paige and charlotte every week on raw, and sasha banks is in the peasant wwe main event????

fuck this vince.

Top Bottom