• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ambrose is turning.

Ambrose needs to fuck over Reigns

Ambrose turn?

Yeah Ambrose, you're a great Motivational Speaker. /s

Unless a Heel Turn is coming

Fuckin' finally. He's done everything he can as a face and WWE is clearly not ready to give him his run as the top guy. They need a new fresh heel and I'm eager to see douche dean. Ambrose is easily my favorite guy on the roster and a turn is exactly what he needs to freshen up his schtick because he's lost everything as a face. But when he turns back, it'll be electric.

He has every reason to be a heel. His "friend" treats him like absolute shit and lets him take the brunt of all the beatings. But now Roman doesn't have anyone to mooch good crowd reactions from.

Fuckin' finally. He's done everything he can as a face and WWE is clearly not ready to give him his run as the top guy. They need a new fresh heel and I'm eager to see douche dean. Ambrose is easily my favorite guy on the roster and a turn is exactly what he needs to freshen up his schtick because he's lost everything as a face. But when he turns back, it'll be electric.

He has every reason to be a heel. His "friend" treats him like absolute shit and lets him take the brunt of all the beatings. But now Roman doesn't have anyone to mooch good crowd reactions from.

It makes sense for sure. WWE don't want him as champ, they want Roman. But in reality Dean is super over and the fans wanted it. Reigns is over too but he'd benefit way more than Ambrose would from a heel turn.

Fantomex

It makes sense for sure. WWE don't want him as champ, they want Roman. But in reality Dean is super over and the fans wanted it. Reigns is over too but he'd benefit way more than Ambrose would from a heel turn.

And that's exactly my friend why it won't happen. It makes perfect sense.

Ambrose can bounce back as a face in the future.

He needs a turn. Besides, his crazy women fans will follow him regardless of if he's heel or face.

Just think of the tumblr wars between Roman and Dean fans

Ambrose can bounce back as a face in the future.

He needs a turn. Besides, his crazy women fans will follow him regardless of if he's heel or face.

Just think of the tumblr wars between Roman and Dean fans

He needs it only because WWE ain't gonna do shit with him otherwise. That's their fault. He's probably the most over face on the roster.

Top Bottom