• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Dion314

Neo Member
He needs to make the Fameasser his finisher. So much better and easier to set up than the Zig Zag. Plus it looks good every time

UberTag

I guarantee this right here is losing a ton of viewers
Is breeze even getting a bit of mic time. Or will he never get character development again?
It's almost like he's been set up to fail right out of the gates.
<feigns shock> Never would I imagine such a practice to be employed by the WWE of all places.

Let's now have unrealistic expectations, though. Character development? In my WWE?
Al Snow got more character development in a calendar year during the Attitude Era than this entire roster will in 2015.
And that was Al Snow. The guy with the mannequin head.

UberTag

I wanna say Ambrose finally turns heel tonight, but then none of the other 3 makes sense.

So, Ambrose turns heel at Survivor Series.
Did you read ahead in the script? You've got a source like Meltzer, don't ya? C'mon, you can tell me.

We're all going to start cheering like mad for Roman once Ambrose screws him over, right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I remember when Dean Ambrose used to wrestle instead of being Roman Reigns manager

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I wanna say Ambrose finally turns heel tonight, but then none of the other 3 makes sense.

So, Ambrose turns heel at Survivor Series.

ADR actually makes some sense - could be why Cena was fed to ADR on the way out. I fear it's going to be an Ambrose heel turn, which is going to hurt Roman more than help him.

I sorta hoped Roman and Dean would go after the Tag Team titles instead of the WWE WHC. Gives them something to do, and a New Day / Shield feud would be fun.

Would actually make sense to do Ziggler/Rollins at Survivor Series to play off what happened last year.

Could have New Day or Wyatts interfere tonight as well. I would like New Day because New Day vs Dean/Roman would be a fun tag team feud.

Main event is better off being for the European title seeing as how everyone in that match should be mid card for life except del rio.

Should've been

Miz
Big E
Dean
Cody

Top Bottom