• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

michaelcries.jpg

At least these cancer segments are almost over until next year.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ambrose can bounce back as a face in the future.

He needs a turn. Besides, his crazy women fans will follow him regardless of if he's heel or face.

Just think of the tumblr wars between Roman and Dean fans
If anything, Roman needs a turn more. Ambrose can work well as an Austin-type face but they keep having him do wacky comedy shit.

dakun

what's wrong? there is a woman called Susan G. Komen behind this, right? Or am i imagining things? Was it someone else that created the organization?

EDIT: ok put a minutes worth of research in it.. apparently it's her sister that created the charity

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
It makes sense for sure. WWE don't want him as champ, they want Roman. But in reality Dean is super over and the fans wanted it. Reigns is over too but he'd benefit way more than Ambrose would from a heel turn.

You could have Reigns lose the match and snap on Dean if you want to turn Roman heel.

Ithil

Fuckin' finally. He's done everything he can as a face and WWE is clearly not ready to give him his run as the top guy. They need a new fresh heel and I'm eager to see douche dean. Ambrose is easily my favorite guy on the roster and a turn is exactly what he needs to freshen up his schtick because he's lost everything as a face. But when he turns back, it'll be electric.

He has every reason to be a heel. His "friend" treats him like absolute shit and lets him take the brunt of all the beatings. But now Roman doesn't have anyone to mooch good crowd reactions from.
Thing is, most of the top faces WWE has had were heels before they were the top face, and usually got over as a heel. Cena, Austin, Rock, HBK, hell Hogan was heel pre-WWF.

But they'll never turn Reigns because they think if they just push him hard enough it will work. Ambrose turning might just do it for him instead.

Although he'd probably just be used as Reigns' jobber and squandered.

Fantomex

Reigns would be a good heel, he has no mic skills, no moves, no charisma, no pull. He could just tell people that he's gonna beat them down and to be lee that.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Thing is, most of the top faces WWE has had were heels before they were the top face, and usually got over as a heel. Cena, Austin, Rock, HBK, hell Hogan was heel pre-WWF.

But they'll never turn Reigns because they think if they just push him hard enough it will work. Ambrose turning might just do it for him instead.

Although he'd probably just be used as Reigns' jobber and squandered.

To be perfectly honest - I'd rather have Roman AND Dean turn heel. Those two could be a fantastic heel / anti-hero tag team.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I take it the explanation for Cena's absence is "Cena went on vacation"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoyed the new OSW review, but they're huge hypocrites about the TLC stuff. A brief 'shortening careers' mention while they'll talk about how 'disgusting' full on chairshots are and how bad they are for the future of wrestling

If anything, Roman needs a turn more. Ambrose can work well as an Austin-type face but they keep having him do wacky comedy shit.

I agree, but WWE isnt going to do shit to Reign's path

Sad thing is, as a heel, he'll be booked like shit anyway.

Yet despite this, I think fans would still cheer for Ambrose. I hope WWE makes the mistake of thinking people will sympathize with Roman if Dean turns on him. Id love to see a Dean/Reigns match

A random assortment of NXT talent (Creed, Balor, Gable, Amore) should Nexus this Main Event set up a Survivor Series match against the four participants.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I enjoyed the new OSW review, but they're huge hypocrites about the TLC stuff. A brief 'shortening careers' mention while they'll talk about how 'disgusting' full on chairshots are and how bad they are for the future of wrestling
Really shortened the careers of the Dudley's and Hardy's!

I agree, but WWE isnt going to do shit to Reign's path

Sad thing is, as a heel, he'll be booked like shit anyway.

Yet despite this, I think fans would still cheer for Ambrose. I hope WWE makes the mistake of thinking people will sympathize with Roman if Dean turns on him. Id love to see a Dean/Reigns match

Oh, you're funny. Dean will turn on Roman, have one match with him in a mark friendly PPV, then spend the rest of his heel run feuding over the IC title.

Hex

Banned
Face Del Rio needs to happen sooner than later.
It needs to turn out that Zeb has some kind of dirt or paperwork on Del Rio making him work for him.

Dion314

Neo Member
Roman/Owens would be a good feud. IC Champ roman would be good for him

Fuck man THIS. The IC belt needs to go back to being the belt you get before the world title. Not MidCard Belt #2.

Also gotta love the 2K16 ad showing Sting burning a sledgehammer....but getting pedigreed in the footage. Maybe it IS accurate this year

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Face Del Rio needs to happen sooner than later.
It needs to turn out that Zeb has some kind of dirt or paperwork on Del Rio making him work for him.
He drove his pickup truck to the closest home depot to AAA's headquarters Sunday morning...

Fuck man THIS. The IC belt needs to go back to being the belt you get before the world title. Not MidCard Belt #2.

Also gotta love the 2K16 ad showing Sting burning a sledgehammer....but getting pedigreed in the footage. Maybe it IS accurate this year

Cool, so no Zayn or Balor World title reigns until 2019 or so?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Authority Shield

I've always thought that Seth breaking away from the Authority would lead to the reunification of the Shield. The ultimate long-term play - take down HHH & Steph by joining with them, then re-join Ambrose & Reigns.

Alternatively; no Big Show and Kane, and the Authority hire Reigns and Dean to be the new bodyguards for Seth.

Top Bottom